Breaking the law or: how I learned to stop worrying and dressing like a 14 year old (1 Viewer)

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: How to dress up as a 14 year old?

The rain however does rain in April and May. But I heard its really cold in then. I will probably have to run to the heater soon after I shower in the rain. This is going to be a bad experience. Just because of the mean people in the concession unit. they are devils and will not have good lives.

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad

I accidentely jumped into a lake with my wallet which includes the concession card in it. Now the concession card sticket isn't valid because of the wet sticker. I don't want to risk $30 for another one. I just I have to walk to uni 3 hrs one way and sleep there for a week. I have youth allowance which will help my feed myself.

I will still have to shower in the rain if still need be, if they don't have showers at uni. Even though there is a gym at uni, its too expensive.

ur concession from last year is valid till march

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad

After she did that, now go run to your daddy so he can cut your balls off.

And no, I did accerlated Extension 1 and 2 maths in 2012 and came first and third respectively in my school. I did the rest of the subjects in 2013. I only got a 54/100 in Standard English and got an ATAR of 80.1 which I was admitted in the University of Western Sydney. I enrolled there because they will give me free iPads.
I don't want to go to The University of New South Wales because I heard the students there are mean and they will make fun of you. I don't want to go to University of Technology, Sydney because the people there are odd because of the crappy ugly tower they have. I don't want to go to The University of Sydney because theres lots of girls who go there, a 7:10 ratio that is. I don't want to go to Macquarie University because they are not know for Engineering. I dont' want to go to the University of Norte Dame because I'm not catholic and don't wish to be catholic.

That said, I will enjoy UWS Engineering with their free ipads to all students. All hail UWS! Who agrees with me?
Autism confirmed. Shouldn't you be going to TAFE?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A

This thread, what the hell, this thread.

Everybody gotta take a 10 second chill pause, and have a think.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad

I still get student fares and i am the tallest person in the train station (99% of the time). I still don't understand why you can't get one!

Do you still have your school ID, what "one" can do is carry theirs around and if someone does check i just pull that out and say you're on an excursion or something.

Alternatavely, you can buy a wheelchair and get a pensioner conesssion?

#500th Post

Edit: just realised how "illegal" this thread is

Another Edit: http://community.boredofstudies.org/46/buy-sell/selling-clothes-teen-girls-317602.html

Last edited:

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

Beware, Transport Sydney Trains regularly checks these forums.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A

shit troll 0/10

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad

I got fined $200 today for having a student train ticket instead of an adult one. First time I've ever seen transit officers on trains before.

I should start dressing up as a 15 year old as well.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad

I got fined $200 today for having a student train ticket instead of an adult one. First time I've ever seen transit officers on trains before.

How did they check you? did they like say give me your wallet or something?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

Didn't you have a concession card of some sort?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

That's because they are not.

IIRC you can still use your school concession until February.
Confirmed until March.

-----------

This thread is hilarious in terms of how off topic it went and OP's story of choosing UWS.

madharris

HSC
N/A

they ask for your ticket, see that you've gotten a concession, then ask for your concession card

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC

lol nope
usually they ask to see your ticket and then move along, very rarely they also ask to see your concession

williamdaft

HSC
Re: Breaking the law for my own good - I don't care

just get the damn ticket lol

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad

they ask for your ticket, see that you've gotten a concession, then ask for your concession card
does anyone know what happens if you override on a ticket. "A friend of mine" bought a ticket to the next train stop but rode with it to central and then jumped the gate

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC

does anyone know what happens if you override on a ticket. "A friend of mine" bought a ticket to the next train stop but rode with it to central and then jumped the gate
No different to having no ticket essentially, but if you look innocent and it's an obvious mistake (i.e. caught an express train by accident) they may be lenient.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad

No different to having no ticket essentially, but if you look innocent and it's an obvious mistake (i.e. caught an express train by accident) they may be lenient.
hmmmm, don't give me any ideas.... :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)