Bridget Jones's Diary - Edge of Reason! (1 Viewer)

cranberries

show Pony
HSC
N/A
Hahahaha. I loved it! It was much better than i expected!

Favourite scenes: fight scene, text messaging (soooo sweet!), thai prison ( What does your bad boyfriend do bridget?) and skiing!

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
cranberries said:
Hahahaha. I loved it! It was much better than i expected!

Favourite scenes: fight scene, text messaging (soooo sweet!), thai prison ( What does your bad boyfriend do bridget?) and skiing!

Haha have to agree with the thai prison although I jsut loved them all singing 'Like a Virgin', and the fight seen was just tops!

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Theres something about using rehashed (bad) jokes from the first one that i find extremely offensive and yet an adequate representation of just how lame these sorts of glamour movie sequels can be.

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
Yeah, the jokes were re-used. But I still found it entertaining. Daniel Cleaver had the best lines. I loved his little intros for the travel segments. They were hilarious! Music was good too. I did find the Rebecca thing a bit trite.

Not as good as I was expecting and definately not as good as the first, but still worth seeing.

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
dragged along to it with various friends.
cringing the whole way through the prison scene.

(ooh look! FOREIGN PEOPLE!!!)

SmokedSalmon

HSC
just been to see it. I found it extremely hilarious, I was in fits of laughter all the way through... apart from the sentimental parts of course. Colin Firth has such lovely eyes :) Although it is not as good as the first (not many sequels normally are) I found it an enjoyable movie.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
ohhhhhhhhhhh i loved it!! saw it on thursday, all the funny bits, the whole cinema was cracking up with laughter. absolutely hilarious!! i thought it was so good, and even better that it didnt immitate the book, left everything kinda unexpected. people shouldnt compare it to the movie cos theyre kinda separate, each excellent in their own way. perhaps some of the things in the book didnt work in the movie. i thought it was excellent as it is. 5 stars from me!! :D

jesshika

supreme being
nah i think the first one is better than the second - i was expecting a lil bit more from the story lline in the ege of reason but oh welll.
Id haveta agree that no one can beat Colin firth and mr darcy ^^ *drools*

astro

HSC
just saw it and i must say it was pretty good....i loved the cleaver/darcy fight and i didn't expect the rebecca thing

bex

HSC
i really really enjoyed it.. noone had told me about any of the jokes or scenes so i didnt expect anything.. the prison was a little far fetched but still hilarious and the fight had me in tears of laughter! like a wwwwwwwwiiiiiirrrrrrrgin!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i liked the first one better

this was too predictable

*sings* "like a version"

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
but sexy. oh god, the whole movie i was imagining a me/daniel/darcy threesome. ahhh.

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
As a guy who has not watched the first one i enjoyed this movie(got dragged into it)very funny and a decent storyline

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i liked it
it was actually quite decent for a sequel
hilarious as always
i don't know if i could say it was as good as the first on though
she didn't have sex with daniel wats up with that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)