Status
Not open for further replies.

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
pardon my ignorance, but what is AC
AC = Assessment Centre
Basically getting candidates in for a group interview and doing various tasks, asking questions, getting to know applicants in general :)

hayleyemma96

HSC
I got through to the next round for the EY cadetship! Yay me! Though I'm not getting my hopes up because I'm from UWS and only just on distinction average (one subject is 75.12% atm).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gahyunkk

HSC
Hello :)

Even though im not applying for the cadetship (i can't- since im not qualified:'( ), I'm going tmr cadetship evening as chronost said it's still worth going.

What kind of aspects & questions should i focus on tmr?
- i was interested in both actuarial studies & accounting and was thinking of doing accounting cadetship but since i can't do it, i'm leaning towards actuarials side.. (Still interested in accounting and learning accounting course at tafe as y12 student atm)

crazy_paki123

HSC
I got through to the next round for the EY cadetship! Yay me! Though I'm not getting my hopes up because I'm from UWS and only just on distinction average (one subject is 75.12% atm).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
dw, if u got to the AC they will care less about that now (not 100% on this) All you need to do now is impress in the group activity, pass the confirmation tests (similar to the online ones) and impress in the interview and the job should be yours...

Phaze

Pleb.
HSC
Twas great seeing everyone :p even if I didn't know who you were, maybe we ended up saying hi, who knows

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
Twas great seeing everyone :p even if I didn't know who you were, maybe we ended up saying hi, who knows
I wish I knew what you look like cos otherwise I would have said hi.

You met mr chronost though, didn't you?

gahyunkk

HSC
I met Chronost and he recongnised me straight away haha it was nice to see you :D

Mikasa

HSC
Hello guys!
One question about the interviews:
What should we be wearing? Some people are telling me that we should wear grey business attire to the interviews because they're apparently less harsh on the eyes. Is that true?
Also, can anyone give me a few pointers?
Thanks!

Last edited:

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Hello guys!
One question about the interviews:
What should we be wearing? Some people are telling me that we should wear grey business attire to the interviews because they're apparently less harsh on the eyes. Is that true?
Also, can anyone give me a few pointers?
Thanks!
Wut, who exactly told you that!? Just a normal black/grey suit is fine, since you're female you have a few options compared to guys, but a suit is always the safe choice. You don't need to specifically choose grey...just don't choose a colour that stands out too much, usually the bright colours, and white in most cases.

esaitchkay

HSC
LOL idk where to even start...

When is your interview?
Tuesday :| It seems I'm the last of the bunch or something.
hbu?

EDIT: Actually, just realised it works out great since I receive my reports the day before LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)