Cadetships 2016 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnyandcloudy

HSC
Meanwhile, anyone heard back from BDO? They said they'll get back by Friday to see if you'll be offered a partner interview, but usually they have pretty quick replies as I experienced in the previous sections of the recruitment process...probs didn't get it then...:haha:
Heya! BDO interview invites should be out now ^_^

sunnyandcloudy

HSC
Just the interview :) BDO keeps assuming that I applied for audit for some reason lol..

desparate

HSC
Just the interview :) BDO keeps assuming that I applied for audit for some reason lol..
Audit definitely had less people applying though...there were like 3 groups of private clients!!! I wish they would at least send me a rejection email if thats the case :confused:

sunnyandcloudy

HSC
Yeah I originally thought that there was one group of audit and three groups of pc, but now that I look back on it...Is it just me or were there seven groups in total?? LOL :spin:

sleepykoala

HSC
N/A
Yeah I originally thought that there was one group of audit and three groups of pc, but now that I look back on it...Is it just me or were there seven groups in total?? LOL :spin:
Yeah I think there was about 7 groups. Did you get an interview with audit despite applying to private clients? Were you in the private clients group at the meet and greet?

sunnyandcloudy

HSC
Nope my email said audit but when I logged in to book a time it was private clients! And yes I was in the private clients group for the meet and greet.^^

etxpy

HSC
N/A
Did you guys apply for other firms? If so, how did they go compared to BDO?

sunnyandcloudy

HSC
Did you guys apply for other firms? If so, how did they go compared to BDO?
Yeah I also applied for EY, Nexia and Hall Chadwick. I received my first two online tests for EY pretty quickly but judging on the date I probably didn't make it through haha. With the latter two, I haven't even received an email from them other than the receipt of the application. Wbu?

Phaze

Pleb.
HSC
Yeah I also applied for EY, Nexia and Hall Chadwick. I received my first two online tests for EY pretty quickly but judging on the date I probably didn't make it through haha. With the latter two, I haven't even received an email from them other than the receipt of the application. Wbu?
It's been two years and I still haven't heard back from Hall Chadwick. :p

Phaze

Pleb.
HSC
Just a heads up to everyone. PwC has changed the way the traineeship (cadetship) program works. It used to be for either a year 12 student or first year university student but now it's for

PwC Australia said:
"Students in their first year of a three year/single degree OR students in their second year of a four year/double degree"
If any second years are keen, definitely worth applying.

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
lol their HR manager got fired for being involved in a Ponzi scheme [emoji23]
Was that scheme insolvency? /s

Seriously though that is amazing.

Also they've always been slow to respond for csdetships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)