Cadetships 2016 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

desparate

HSC
I'm going to the BDO meet and greet tomorrow as well! Half excited and half nervous from the 'informal group assessment' hahahah.:spin:
Heyyy, I'm going tomorrow too! Same feelings, haha. BTW are people wearing school uniform or business attire?

desparate

HSC
I'm going to wear business attire. How about you?
Yup, that what I was thinking, but I didn't want to be the only one hahaha...already nervous enough about this event, don't want to be overthinking what I wear.

sunnyandcloudy

HSC
Ah, I'm gonna wear my school uniform because I go to school in the city and won't have time to change

sunnyandcloudy

HSC
Only got the one test so... yeah pretty much given up hope
Why would EY call? wouldnt they email?
My friend did the first test a week before I got mine and I got the second test two weeks before she did, apparently different service lines send their second test at different times. She got her second test a few days ago, so there may be a chance! EY is kinda weird with their timings lol.

I've read somewhere that there's a phone interview? Not sure about this one.

ch2831

HSC
So nobodys actually heard back from EY yet? Strange, considering the timing...

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Hope everyone enjoyed the meet and greet today, had no chance of spotting anyone from BoS but happy to answer any questions post the meet and greet + interview

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Yes AHAHAHA! Did I meet you without realising?? :shy:
And yes I enjoyed the night! I thought it was very interesting ^_^
Hahahah knew it :p, we didn't talk but I met you indirectly, just went by and said hi haha

Awesome! Glad you liked it, did you manage to score an interview after!?

sunnyandcloudy

HSC
Hahahah knew it :p, we didn't talk but I met you indirectly, just went by and said hi haha

Awesome! Glad you liked it, did you manage to score an interview after!?
Why do I not remember seeing you ;_;

Not sure yet, apparently they'll send emails at the end of this week. But honestly, everyone was so amazing so I feel like the chances are low :spin:. It'll be nice if I get it, but if not, the experience itself was great!! :D

desparate

HSC
Meanwhile, has anyone heard back from Pitcher Partners, EY, or Crofts??? Put out so many but stuffing them all up!!!!!!

desparate

HSC
Have you ever asked for feedback at the end of or after an interview?
Naaah, I mean I can't really ask for feedback when I haven't even reached the interview stage yet...hence why I am wondering if interview offers have come out??

desparate

HSC
Meanwhile, anyone heard back from BDO? They said they'll get back by Friday to see if you'll be offered a partner interview, but usually they have pretty quick replies as I experienced in the previous sections of the recruitment process...probs didn't get it then...:haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)