call of duty: modern warfare 2 [video] (1 Viewer)

Uncle

Banned
HSC
about just over a week away.
its out even after the exam finishes

just like the fact many of these new modern warfare 2 weapons are from futureweapons.

Can't wait for it to come out. Anyone who wants it banned needs to be put down.

I could swear that Ayatollah is one of ad infinitums other accounts
Ayatollah/Sultun are just back up accounts which are associated with ad infinitum/ComingUpForAir, once again dividing in an attempt to spread their filth.
Once again the best course of action is to avoid replying to them.
Prevention is better than the cure against these hazardous, parasitic germ incubator(s).

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Hey Uncle you want to play me 1v1 online when Cod4 comes out?

P.S Bring your headset cause i want to hear your disgusting anti-semite voice so I can identify you and your KKK pals when I head on up to UNSW
Makes me wanna join UNSW now.

U.S.A

Banned
HSC
not long to go guys before we can download this

U.S.A

Banned
HSC
err he got rich by being a shrewd buisiness man, has nothing to do with computer science

snowfox your hollow posts border on pathological, there have been countless peer-reviewed studies linking computer games and agression.
The main finding is that allthough playing torture/rape games such as 'called to your duty 4' does not automatically spur on violence, people with a genetic predisposition, particularly angsty young white males, will react to the stimulus with extreme agression.
The fact is that over 10 cold-blooded school shooting have been carried out by boys with direct links to such violent '1st-person-shooter' games.

Why do you think the military funds games like 'the death halo 3' and 'fullfil your duty 4'..?
They have crunched the numbers and they know that if they give kids a taste for blood and 'headshots' their stock of 'jar-heads' will recieve a healthy flow of young-males looking to 'take it to the next level'
wtf

boxhunter91

HSC
So siked for this gameeee.
But sucks its no dedicated servers.
hopefully IWNET.
I might pirate then purchase a key or just buy the game. I will see how i am feeling..

Uncle

Banned
HSC
One way to avoid the problem of parents and fascists complaining about the violence in such games is to market the games on portable consoles such as a PSP.

Why?:

http://kotaku.com/5387114/one-reason-why-hideo-kojima-put-mgs-peace-walker-on-the-psp

Really, I don't think much about whether a platform's portable or for the home. In other words, it's not important to me. With the PS3, you've got a whole range of middle- and high-school kids who can't play your game because their parents don't let them play video games at home. Those kids can whine at their parents all day about how the game's anti-war and anti-nukes, but they'll just respond 'Well, you're still killing people with guns, aren't you?' and brush it off. I wanted to go the extra mile for gamers in that sort of situation. That was one of the reasons I chose the PSP.
I think Modern Warfare 2 could take that step too.
Then I won't have to be stuck with Vietnam War era weaponry on a portable console, which comprises of about roughly a quarter of COD4's weapons list.

gella

HSC
fuckin a
so pumped for this
yallah yallah

Uncle

Banned
HSC

sam5

HSC
im soo pissed off that the AK 47 is unlocked at level 70. And its had the wooden finish stripped off it. Thats shit.

gotta luv the soviets :uhhuh:

blackfoxx

HSC
Cant wait for this to come out...

Wonder if the PC versions will have dedicated servers after all...

HSC
N/A
It's one of my favourite ramapge weapons
HAHAHAHA-fucking-HAHAHAHAAA
thought so, bigot.

Btw what cords do you need to run an Xbox through a PC monitor? I want to play this new MW2 game through my computer monitor screen...

Gibbatron

HSC
N/A
Why would you want to play it. It might cause you to go out and rape, murder and otherwise become a blight on society like you've been claiming will happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)