Call to stop Muslim immigrants (3 Viewers)

Do you agree with the CDP position?

• I agree with the CDP position

Votes: 25 35.2%
  • I disagree with the CDP position

Votes: 46 64.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
dagwoman said:
If you're going to criticise islam because of the prophet Mohammed, you should also take a look into the first testament christian God. It's my understanding that muslims worship Allah (god), not Mohammed.
The OT God is the same as the Muslim God, in case you haven't grasped the concept of an Abrahamic religion properly yet.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
S1M0 said:
I dont think that's true, if anything its the other way around. A lot of christians are pro-israeli.
i wasnt aiming at clustering all christians together, but if australia was to base its immigration policy on whether religious groups hate other groups, then we might as well ban, not just religious immigration, but religion completely from australia(which is ridiculous)

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
The OT God is the same as the Muslim God, in case you haven't grasped the concept of an Abrahamic religion properly yet.
Yes, I'm well aware. It's other people on this forum who aren't.

HSC
withoutaface said:
Either way, to call someone "sinless" and hold him in veneration when he committed such vile acts doesn't exactly reflect well on the standards by which they judge someone's character.
Isn't the Pope supposed to be sinless? Or infallible or something along those lines. Read the early history of the catholic church and lets just ban all religions from immigrating here.

And, yeah, we know, OT God is 'Allah'. They just use the arabic name for him. Withoutaface, I think dagwoman was saying that if you wish to criticise the muslim choice of worship, then you have to look to Allah/God, God of the christians and the jews and the muslims.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
The Pope is supposed to be infallible, but he's neither had sex with a child nor is he held in the same regard as Muhummad is.

HSC
ElendilPeredhil said:
Isn't the Pope supposed to be sinless? Or infallible or something along those lines. Read the early history of the catholic church and lets just ban all religions from immigrating here.

And, yeah, we know, OT God is 'Allah'. They just use the arabic name for him. Withoutaface, I think dagwoman was saying that if you wish to criticise the muslim choice of worship, then you have to look to Allah/God, God of the christians and the jews and the muslims.
Yeah ban Hindus, Buddhist, Catholics if those people tried to blow up Australian cities and tried to create their own Catholic, Hindu , Buddhist state in Australia which they never did. Compared to muslims terrorists who want to bomb sydney and kill australians and form islamic caliphate in Australia. That is the difference

un 1

HSC
N/A
actually it is very debatable, n fact they say that the first religous building in australia was a synagogue.

ZabZu

HSC
un said:
actually it is very debatable, n fact they say that the first religous building in australia was a synagogue.
Jews were among the first Europeans to settle in Australia, except I would have thought a that the first religious building would have been a Protestant Church.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
ZabZu said:
Jews were among the first Europeans to settle in Australia, except I would have thought a that the first religious building would have been a Protestant Church.
Hmm...some insight on that would be appreciated, how did the jews come to australia first?

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
The Pope is supposed to be infallible, but he's neither had sex with a child nor is he held in the same regard as Muhummad is.
Just for your information i've heard of many stories of priests sexually molesting little children just for the pleasure of it. On the other hand the only reason the prophet muhamad married this girl was becuase, she was very clever, and she'l be able to learn all the islamic rules, guidlines, and the quran and its interpretation. Whenever anything new was reveiled to the prophet about islam, he would directly teach it to her. After the prophet died, she was the one teaching everyone about islam, and passing her knowledge and what the prophet taught her to everyone. Every male or female who had questions regarding islam went to her to teach them.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
So putting pbuh after his name, considering him to be a sinless miracle worker, having whole cities celebrate his birthday with a festival and punishing cricism of him with the death penalty (as is the case in many muslim states) doesn't equate to some form of worship?
1st of all, what wrong with putting PBUH (peace be upon him) after his name? muslims put PBUH after jesus's name, mosses's name, noah's name and every other prophet/messenger's name, whenever they are mentioned. This is just a token of respect, nothing more.

2ndly dont you consider jesus to be a sinless miracle worker as well?

3rdly, dont christians also celebrate the birth of jesus (as in christmas)??

This doesnt mean that muslims worship muhamad, they only worship god (allah). Just like how christians also worship god and not jesus. So once again, go make your facts straight before saying your anti-arab/ anti-islamic sentiment rubbish.

Optophobia

HSC
dagwoman said:
Just for the record, by "my kind", he meant gay, not christian.
He meant women; simply quote his post and in comment tags he has "You know, women."

Last edited:
HSC
MaNiElla said:
1st of all, what wrong with putting PBUH (peace be upon him) after his name? muslims put PBUH after jesus's name, mosses's name, noah's name and every other prophet/messenger's name, whenever they are mentioned. This is just a token of respect, nothing more.

2ndly dont you consider jesus to be a sinless miracle worker as well?

3rdly, dont christians also celebrate the birth of jesus (as in christmas)??

This doesnt mean that muslims worship muhamad, they only worship god (allah). Just like how christians also worship god and not jesus. So once again, go make your facts straight before saying your anti-arab/ anti-islamic sentiment rubbish.
Actually Jesus was considered NOT as a prophet but as God himself in many christian doctrine. Many protestant (not sure about catholics) who believe in the doctrine of trinity considers (Father, Son(jesus) and the Holy Spirit as a God , each of them equal in power and greatness. On the other hand some pentecostal church consider Jesus himself alone as a God (they don't believe in trinity)

Just for your information i've heard of many stories of priests sexually molesting little children just for the pleasure of it.
At least the Jesus was not molesting children like Prophet Muhammad. Don't tell us he did not enjoy copulating with his 6 or 7 yrs old wife.

Optophobia

HSC
Indian Princess said:
At least the Jesus was not molesting children like Prophet Muhammad. Don't tell us he did not enjoy copulating with his 6 or 7 yrs old wife.
What relevance does this have, whether it's true or not?

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Indian Princess said:
Actually Jesus was considered NOT as a prophet but as God himself in many christian doctrine. Many protestant (not sure about catholics) who believe in the doctrine of trinity considers (Father, Son(jesus) and the Holy Spirit as a God , each of them equal in power and greatness. On the other hand some pentecostal church consider Jesus himself alone as a God (they don't believe in trinity)

Go get a life, you are seriously such a sicko.... once again go reasearch your facts and make sure they're coorect before you come here posting some bullshit.

HSC
Musk said:
Heh its self explanatory, does this mean i get to give ur kids to pedos?
Just to point out, its very relevant. Mohammed was a man and he is honoured for revealing the Islamic religion. He is not honoured for ridding the world of rape, abortion, paedophelia, incest, any taboo subjects. Being a Muslim is about devoting yourself to God, not to Mohammed.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
There are like 1 billion muslims - it would be far easier and more efficent and effective just to wipe out the Jews - then there would be no problem.

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
HotShot said:
There are like 1 billion muslims - it would be far easier and more efficent and effective just to wipe out the Jews - then there would be no problem.
Easier, but probably not as worthwhile.

-P_D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)