Call to stop Muslim immigrants (2 Viewers)

Do you agree with the CDP position?

• I agree with the CDP position

Votes: 25 35.2%
  • I disagree with the CDP position

Votes: 46 64.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

banco55

HSC
HotShot said:
There are like 1 billion muslims - it would be far easier and more efficent and effective just to wipe out the Jews - then there would be no problem.
But the jews contribute far more to society.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Miles Edgeworth said:
I believe in God, the Father Omnipotentthe Maker of heaven and earth,and in Jesus Christ, His only begotten Son, our Lord:Who was conceived of the Holy Ghost,born of the Virgin Mary,suffered under Pontius Pilate,was crucified, died, and was buried.He descended to the hell.The third day He arose again from the dead.He ascended into heavenand sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty,whence He shall come to judge the living and the dead.I believe in the Holy Ghost, the holy catholic Church,the communion of saints,the forgiveness of sins,the resurrection of the body,and eternal life.Amen.- Your windmill knowledge is severely lacking, as they clearly do not work that way. The triumvirate of the lord is ever present. Every single Christian accepts Jesus as God.
So why does it bother you guys if muslims worship muhamad like god, as you just said, every single Christian accepts Jesus as God. So i think that you should have nothing to say or critisize muslims choice to accept muhamad like god.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
MaNiElla said:
Just for your information i've heard of many stories of priests sexually molesting little children just for the pleasure of it.
These priests are generally shunned by the Christian community.
On the other hand the only reason the prophet muhamad married this girl was becuase, she was very clever, and she'l be able to learn all the islamic rules, guidlines, and the quran and its interpretation. Whenever anything new was reveiled to the prophet about islam, he would directly teach it to her. After the prophet died, she was the one teaching everyone about islam, and passing her knowledge and what the prophet taught her to everyone. Every male or female who had questions regarding islam went to her to teach them.
So what you're saying is that intercourse was an integral part of her tuition.

Right-o.
So why does it bother you guys if muslims worship muhamad like god, as you just said, every sngle Christian accepts Jesus as God. So i think that you should have nothing to say or critisize muslims choice to accept muhamad like god.
Except afaik Jesus didn't kill anyone or molest children.

HSC
HotShot said:
There are like 1 billion muslims - it would be far easier and more efficent and effective just to wipe out the Jews - then there would be no problem.
But Australia does not have problems with jews. Australia, America and Europe have problems with muslims why bring Jews in to your own filth you created?

Optophobia

HSC
Indian Princess said:
But Australia does not have problems with jews. Australia, America and Europe have problems with muslims why bring Jews in to your own filth you created?
Australia does not have problems with jews today. But maybe tomorrow. When the moral panic has shifted onto them. Like it was on Asians yesterday. And it was on the Jews in Germany at one stage.

banco55

HSC
Optophobia said:
Australia does not have problems with jews today. But maybe tomorrow. When the moral panic has shifted onto them. Like it was on Asians yesterday. And it was on the Jews in Germany at one stage.
How many Jews have been charged or convicted of terrorism offences in the west in the last 20 years? But you're right muslims haven't racked up a 4 digit body count in terrorism attacks against western targets in the last 10 years it's all just tabloid driven hysteria.

robbie1

HSC
I'll admit I haven't read this thread but skimming through the last page I saw something about Priests and rape.

I'd just like to point out that it is only 0.2% of Priests who have ever been accused of such behavior.

I'd also like to point out that child abuse is far more common in the teaching field, and finally that the majority of child abuse occurs in the family - and Priests don't have families.

Optophobia

HSC
Indeed. More than 70% of sexual abuse, abductions, & murders occur in circumstances where the victim is personally known to the offender.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
I believe in God, the Father Omnipotentthe Maker of heaven and earth,and in Jesus Christ, His only begotten Son, our Lord:Who was conceived of the Holy Ghost,born of the Virgin Mary,suffered under Pontius Pilate,was crucified, died, and was buried.He descended to the hell.The third day He arose again from the dead.He ascended into heavenand sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty,whence He shall come to judge the living and the dead.I believe in the Holy Ghost, the holy catholic Church,the communion of saints,the forgiveness of sins,the resurrection of the body,and eternal life.Amen.- Your windmill knowledge is severely lacking, as they clearly do not work that way. The triumvirate of the lord is ever present. Every single Christian accepts Jesus as God.
We accept Jesus Christ as the Son of God, and as a part of the divine trinity (the Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit). He's a seperate entity, and yet part of a trinity. Get yours facts right.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Indian Princess said:
Do they now?

No, i think that YOU and ONLY you have a problem with muslims. Australia doesn't have any problems with jews, the same goes with islam, its just the fundementalists that ruin it for them.

Don't paint a whole religion/culture/country/race based on what a few individuals do.

HSC
S1M0 said:
Do they now?

No, i think that YOU and ONLY you have a problem with muslims. Australia doesn't have any problems with jews, the same goes with islam, its just the fundementalists that ruin it for them.

Don't paint a whole religion/culture/country/race based on what a few individuals do.
Yes , they do. The Prime Minister made countless effort to reach out to muslims to solve the problems, most headline grabbing events involved problems with muslims and its leaders, race riot etc.
The reason this thread was created in the first place shows the extent of the problems.

But you may keep hiding your head in the sand. It suits you.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
MaNiElla said:
1st of all, what wrong with putting PBUH (peace be upon him) after his name? muslims put PBUH after jesus's name, mosses's name, noah's name and every other prophet/messenger's name, whenever they are mentioned. This is just a token of respect, nothing more.

2ndly dont you consider jesus to be a sinless miracle worker as well?

3rdly, dont christians also celebrate the birth of jesus (as in christmas)??

This doesnt mean that muslims worship muhamad, they only worship god (allah). Just like how christians also worship god and not jesus. So once again, go make your facts straight before saying your anti-arab/ anti-islamic sentiment rubbish.
1. What's wrong with it is that he was a paedophile.
2. No, I don't.
3. Wut?

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
robbie1 said:
I'll admit I haven't read this thread but skimming through the last page I saw something about Priests and rape.

I'd just like to point out that it is only 0.2% of Priests who have ever been accused of such behavior.
Again, completely disregarding cover-ups and so forth, with the prevalence of catholicism 1 in 500 priests is still way too many.
And it seems you lowered that figure since last time this was discussed.

HSC
N/A
MaNiElla said:
Just like how christians also worship god and not jesus.
I thought Christians do worship Christ as the Son of God and the Holy Trinity, although not all denominations do so.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
dieburndie said:
Again, completely disregarding cover-ups and so forth, with the prevalence of catholicism 1 in 500 priests is still way too many.
1 in 500 accused, not convicted.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Yeah, no. Christians worship Jesus and God, as well as the Holy Spirit, which makes the Trinity.

End that tangent, and back on topic.

Last edited:

Optophobia

HSC
politik said:
What I don't understand, is when the fuck did people start taking Fred Nile seriously? Is this some recent phenomenon or just someone posting an article from a shit popular media outlet?
It shows how desperate people are. It also shows how powerful the media is. It's sad when people have trouble telling the difference between fact and fiction.

They are taking Fred Nile seriously. Yeh, you're correct. That in itself should be enough to send a wake up call to some people.. Agreeing with an old wrinkly homophobic c**t like that who thinks that everyone should be compelled to go to church every Sunday.

The media has people so convinced that certain types of people are bad, that they actually take note when a wanker like him says this rubbish, even though he himself doesn't believe it. If he did, he would quit his post in state politics and move to federal politics and THEN suggest it.

The reason why people are agreeing with Fred Nile:

"A drowning man will clutch at a straw" - Sir Thomas More

The trouble being that it is only fantasy that we are drowning. Certain people have interests in making the population think that they are drowning.. Hence people think it's in their interests to vote for that person, or act in a certain way... or, more importantly, let the government get away with demolishing certain freedoms in return for what they perceive to be, a tough stance on terrorism (oh how naive).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)