Can someone ask me some exponential equations where you change to quadratic (1 Viewer)

A1La5

HSC
Oh ye i have just started learning higher level of maths bc I’m only in Y8
I can respect it. Year 8 me would have no idea how to do any of these questions. Take baby steps. You're going to struggle with calculus and trigonometry if you can barely factorise, expand, solve and rearrange equations - all of which are basic skills that are taught in algebra.

HSC
If you work hard and develop a good fundamental understanding of maths. Otherwise I wouldn’t recommend it.
Bro i will work hard. Can you just explain why you wouldnt recommend it. Also r u talking about me or are you saying this as general advice

vernburn

HSC
Bro i will work hard. Can you just explain why you wouldnt recommend it. Also r u talking about me or are you saying this as general advice
General advice. You’re only in Year 8 so it’s pretty impressive that you can do these types of questions. You’ve still got a while to go till Year 12 so it’s hard to make any judgement yet.

A1La5

HSC
Because you need a good fundamental understanding of maths to do 4U. 4U and to a degree, even Extension 1 (induction, etc.) will absolutely shit on you if you don't know your basics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)