Can someone ask me some exponential equations where you change to quadratic (1 Viewer)

HSC
Because you need a good fundamental understanding of maths to do 4U. 4U and to a degree, even Extension 1 (induction, etc.) will absolutely shit on you if you don't know your basics.
Also I’m not going to try in English at all the only subjects where i. Will try is maths physics and chemistry

A1La5

HSC
5.3 basics right
You need to be at least competent in 5.3 Algebra and Trig (SOH CAH TOA, Sine/Cosine Rule, Angles of Any Magnitude etc.). Although Algebra and Trig are again covered in the Year 11 Advanced course those topics should simply just be revision to you by that point if you plan to pursue higher maths.

You've got time though, so don't worry about it.

HSC
You need to be at least competent in 5.3 Algebra and Trig (SOH CAH TOA, Sine/Cosine Rule, Angles of Any Magnitude etc.). Although Algebra and Trig are again covered in the Year 11 Advanced course those topics should simply just be revision to you by that point if you plan to pursue higher maths.

I am component in everything except angle of any magnitude

HSC

U can ask some more questions in that case

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)