Can someone give an impression of my Creative piece? (1 Viewer)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
The imagery is probably a B to B- range response. Length could be a little bit longer. What makes your creative 'bad' in my eyes, is that it doesn't go anywhere. Nothing happens. It's just a verbal diarrhea of images.

I don't see you getting anymore than 10. If I had to give it something, it'd be a 8 or 9. [Also, I tend to be a bit harsh, so yeah, could easily be higher]

smartalec

HSC
Its not a fucking 5. Are you fucking crazy? You people need to remember not everyone is an extension 2 student or even an advanced student. It is at LEAST a 10. It fit the stimulus. It had elements of belonging. The only thing I would deduct is some of the similes/metaphors are forced and the baby thing is a tad lame.
a 5 goes to some cunt who was forced to do the exam and took 5 toilet breaks, therefore writing some shit where it had no link to the stimulus and was about the most cliche story ever like the new kid in school.
dont worry about them. im sure youll get a 10 at LEAST. probs an 11 id say.

erob

HSC
Uni Grad
Looks like C range (7-9). Pretentious writing, with too many similes/metaphors, telling not showing, and forced reference to place. Also an unrealistic protagonist (how can a newborn baby talk about belonging or not belonging).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)