Can someone post the paper? (1 Viewer)

BobbyBobbyBob

HSC
Can't seem to find the paper anywhere. Would like to see what this years paper was like.

Thanks

TechnIx

HSC
N/A
I have the 2U paper, but I can't be bothered scanning it. lol, and I have study to do... Sorry :p

HSC
Im pretty sure you dont want to see the paper it was horrible.....if done all the papers from 1995 onwards and this was by far the worst....i was like wtff throughout the whole exam.....mystery mark here i come :cry:

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
Im pretty sure you dont want to see the paper it was horrible.....if done all the papers from 1995 onwards and this was by far the worst....i was like wtff throughout the whole exam.....mystery mark here i come :cry:
That's exactly why I want to see it.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
I'll post it later. I grabbed a copy after MX2.

daniel81

HSC
Seriously? What was so bad about it? :S

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
Don't you do 2U Maths? Perhaps you could do something useful for once in your life.
ok listen here areaeth, or wateva ur name is, u sound like u been having pms for the 365 days, stop stalking me, if had the bloody thing it wud b very greatful if u cn put it up, apart from that if u cant SHUT UP N GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
ok listen here areaeth, or wateva ur name is, u sound like u been having pms for the 365 days, stop stalking me, if had the bloody thing it wud b very greatful if u cn put it up, apart from that if u cant SHUT UP N GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!
uh, you'd have the paper anyway.

boxhunter91

HSC
Great work sydney :)
Looking at that rollercoaster question i wanna shoot myself over how stupid i am..

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
That's what Shady did, and he is looking at 119.
it just makes me hate life. like seriously. why the fuck did i not do the easiest test possible?! apart from general that is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)