Can't Find Past Papers From New Syllabus (1 Viewer)

dhwanit2005

HSC
Hi,

In preparation for the prelim exams, I am on the search for past papers, however, almost all of the papers I have found are from the old syllabus (pre-2018) and I am not sure where I can find new syllabus papers. So if anyone has past papers/knows a website I can view past papers for physics, chemistry, mathematics ext 1 & adv, English adv, PDHPE and economics, it would be great if you could share with me.

Otherwise, does anyone know what they have changed from the old chemistry and physics syllabus, so I can use the old syllabus papers, and find questions relevant to the new syllabus.

Thank you in advance!

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

God Did
HSC
economics syllabus changed around 2010, so you can look back a bit further than 2018,

for 2u (advanced) on thsc, there appears to be papers 2019--> from a number of schools including grammar, tech, caringbah, baulkham etc..
For 3u same sorta thing on thsc
for eco, all of the papers availiable are post 2010 (excluding 1)
for chem and phys I can't comment on as I don't do those subjects

However, as a rule of thumb, even if it is pre syllabus change, still do the paper/questions. There will still be something

HSC
However, as a rule of thumb, even if it is pre syllabus change, still do the paper/questions. There will still be something
This. Just make sure not to neglect any newly added topics (eg for math, vectors, new stat stuff, differential eqns)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)