Car of the 1337s (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
no...yes...no hmmm, intersting, DaddyK buy this months street machine..you like fords, and the big coupes...it mayn't have an XB, but an XA GT with a metal mountain is still damned cool

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
DaddyK said:
lol braad, i get every single street machine as soon as it comes out.
mwhahahahaha...i love street machine

BUT, i missed the Jan issue this year :( even though im subscribed to it, they ran out, and i got none! it's the best friggen issue all bloody year and a reader of 10 years doesnt get one *cries*

BUTTTTTTT i got this months (whole new layout) a WHOLE week earlier than the guys who get it from the stores :cool:

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
street machine is a bit yawn for me - i dont really have much interest in reading about cars that aren't street registerable. Australian Muscle Car and Street Commodore is where it's at.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yeh, AMC is tops, cept doesnt come out often enough >.< well i suppose it does, quality over quantity

i dont read street commodores because they're all too similar (funny that) whilst street machine have a good variety usually.

and plenty of cars in SM are registered, obviously not most of the show cars, because, well, they're show cars. anyway, each to their own

at least no1 reads Hot4 or FF...*gasp* that'd be disgraceful, lol

SlipStream

HSC
I buy Fast Fours about twice a year. It's about genuinely fast 4-cyls, whereas HOT4s is about riceburners. I would never buy HOT4s - I have maybe 2 issues ever bought, but my mum bought those ones. Not me!

I'm an avid reader of MOTOR and wheels.

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
Street machine commodores is boring as bat shit. Yes, hot 4's is the worst car related magazine published. tsk tsk. Fast 4's is ok when they have old school shit like AE86 sprinters and TA22/23 and RA23/25/28 celica's and such. But they mostly have silvia's n skylines and shit, and there basically the same thing, big turbo, mags.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
street machine commodores??

whaaaat? never heard of that one :s

i love going to the newsagents and standing there seeing what new car mags are out...

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
^ 2 very good mags.

Wheels has always been a strong contender, sp33d is a great new mag oriented to the performance tuning scene, with a lot of quality writeups and articles. MOTOR is cool too. =)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
although SP33D is alot more like a ummm...mens magazine? i suppose most car mags are diversifying a bit, but yeh, they have heaps of products and shit in SP33D, not saying it's bad, they have nice cars, and good articles

<3 to wheels and motor...although i remember when SM overtook them as the biggest selling car mag in OZ :rolleyes: great day that

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
DaddyK said:
braad theres also SM ford, which is less frequently published, and of a much better quality than SM commonwhores. GET IN THERE STREET MACHINE! *pumps fist*
are those the damned street machines 'specials' ?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
well, they started out as specials...showing the best fords and commodores they could find, because they are so damned common (both)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yes, but compared to other types...hot fords out number them heaps. That being the reason you dont see a SM MOPAR or something...

my XB coupe is getting closer....i can feel it

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yeh...love mopar power...

want a charger, or a 770 regal, and either use the 265 or go to a 440 wedge...

and YES..me, i love nice cars...preferably big powerful cars, XB fits.

im past the whole Holden Vs. Ford thing, found it sad, i missed out on too many nice cars because of narrow mindedness

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)