Car of the 1337s (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
on the topic of drifting...i finally saw the CAPA drift ute on speedweek (of all programs :confused: ) today...

mmm...neways, i saw the VN win, he's done it a fair bit i hear...

but the CAPA ute was awesome

kibb

HSC
that charger is a beautiful piece of machinery!

i want a ruf porsche turbo r..... insanely fast! or possibly a slr they are pretty nuts as well and the sound from that supercharged v8 is insane!

in jappo talk i wud kill for a skyline r34 gtr v-spec... straight 6 with intercooled forced induction! fkn nuts ladies kick anything else's arse short of $200k worth of european automobile know how!

neways... ne questions bout cars give us a yell i like 2 test out of my knowledge!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Super Secret Supra for me :)

But more realistically, i wouldnt mind getting the new concept toyota coupe

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
AsyLum said:
Super Secret Supra for me :)

But more realistically, i wouldnt mind getting the new concept toyota coupe
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! toyota nutttttt!! ahhhhhhhhh!

hows it goin?

the top secret supra are you talking about? the absolute nutters one right?

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I believe its the new Supra being developed as a top of the range Toyota supercar that will wear a Lexus badge.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
transcendent said:
I believe its the new Supra being developed as a top of the range Toyota supercar that will wear a Lexus badge.
yeh theres a bit of confusion bout this coz toyota is being very secretive...ive been waiting for hte new supra for a while
um the toyota supercar wearing a lexus badge i think is hte LF-A..."This is the car the world's motoring press wrongly assumed was the next Toyota Supra"]
its tryin to compete with aston martin...http://www.drive.com.au/editorial/article.aspx?id=9074&vf=1 (scroll down to Lexus)

teh future of the supra is a mystery...i personally believe theyll make a new one, coz i heard that they r scrapping the celica and MR2 (which is a shame) so theyll need to have a new supra of some sort to add to their range

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Yeah I heard about the Celica & MR2 scrapping. It'll be a pity to see them gone.
When I think of Celica I think about the time when it was a rally car and it had a name.
When I think of MR2 I hope to see the beautiful styling of it's previous model.
I hate to see them go cause I love Toyotas and want a really good Toyota sportscar.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
they are ditching coz of poor sales...rest assured toyota will come back with a nice sports car (hopefully the next supra) and it will b a toyota badge not a lexus badge (i.e we have to pay less for it :p)

u can also get the previous models which r awesome i.e MkIV or wotever u want...also the Supra that DaddyK posted up was nice as well

transcendent

HSC
N/A
DaddyK said:
supra's are ok, i'd rather an older model, like an MA61, like this 1, i love it.

I wish theyy made cars like this again. I like more angular cars these days to the point I'm almost prefering Evo VIIIs to Supras.

SlipStream

HSC
Hey hey! A thread on cars I haven't found yet!

What's the topic for discussion at ze moment?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)