• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Car-Theft Ring Targeting Macquarie. (1 Viewer)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
lol echo! *high-fives* same here

maybe thats why dude :p

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
no, it is because they know that echo drivers are FULLY CONNECTED BRO!, as opposed to cheap ass asian (and indian) nerds who get it for fuel economy. :p

^___^
HSC
redruM said:
no, it is because they know that echo drivers are FULLY CONNECTED BRO!, as opposed to cheap ass asian (and indian) nerds who get it for fuel economy. :p
hahahhaha

man, how many Echos are there..theres shitloads

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
redruM said:
LOL ........

awww and i was planning to start driving to uni next year =|

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
BAHAHAHAHAH..heaps of echos and corollas (i <3 my rolla) at uni...i park in W2 most of the time...havent had any problems *touch wood*

RIZAL

HSC
Travolta in Pulp Fiction: "NEVER fuck with another mans vehicle."

Never before have truer words been spoken.

Ktulu: You done anything to your Calais? dynoed?

The Nick

McBain
HSC
Is anyone else interested in starting a vigilante group? I can supply sacks, but you'll have to bring your own doorknobs to beat people with.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
The Nick said:
Is anyone else interested in starting a vigilante group? I can supply sacks, but you'll have to bring your own doorknobs to beat people with.
yeah i'de rather be doing that than studying for psy236

count me in!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I can supply the rohypnol....

...i dont know what you'd use it for, but i got a good supply...

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
MJ's yellow car is groovy! And at least it stays one colour!

My car, which is officially a metallic blue, has a bad habit of changing purplish when its really sunny.. not cool!!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah mine has a tendency of turning brown, and grey, thanks to me not being bothered to wash it.

Ktulu-Spiral

HSC
N/A
My Calais is a 100% stock collectors item with every factory option. I'll never modify it, it's worth more in its current mint untouched condition.

And it will never see Macquarie Uni carpark again either. And if I ever catch the motherfuckers who fucked the barrel trying to break into the drivers-side door with a screwdriver, I'm not going to hesitate to use that fucking screwdriver to cut and pry their fucking knee-caps out.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Ktulu-Spiral said:
And it will never see Macquarie Uni carpark again either.
what are you going to do? macquarie centre is notorious for break ins. there are enough people getting fines that you would think security would see suspicious activity, i bet they don't care

X

xeuyrawp

Whoever said there was a lot of security has obviously never been to the uni, or has had a weird coincidence of seeing them.

There are a few issues: Lack of staff. The people who patrol the carpark do it half-assed, and are actually the grounds security. They have a lot of other stuff to be doing.

The syle of the carparls: As you guys will have noted, the carparks are spread all around the campus in little segments - underground, above ground, etc. Hard for a guard to patrol.

The lack of parking spots themselves means that you have no choice on where to park. Tough luck if you want to park out near the bus stop or near W5A (the most busy with people, imo) - you're stuck with a shitty little lot that noone visits.

The lack of 'entrances' to our uni. The layout of the uni itself means that people can just wander through, and with the car lots being peripheral to the main axis of the uni, there's no pedestrian traffic through any of the lots (bar the one near W5A).

Also, if punk kids want to rob, they will do it. They don't just wander through and see an opportunity, they come to the lots knowing they are going to rip someone off.

I wouldn't mind hiding out in some bushes with a little .22 and snipe the bastards in the ass. A few months with a doughnut-cushion should teach them a lesson.

iwannarock said:
hmmmmmm maybe i should drive my 1981 renault to uni. i dont even lock that car. it can become their problem.
lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:
HSC
N/A
bscienceboi said:
As if a bright yellow car doesnt already stand out enough :p
Oh yeah!

"I'm here baby! Steal me, steal me! Steal me now!"

hahaha this thread has made me giggle...

Demandred

HSC
IMO parking at Mac centre maybe more safer during the day, especially outside Woolies or on the top level where there is a lot of people coming to and from the shopping centre. The carparks are Macq U are less active and is more attractive to theieves, especailly if you're the only car parked on the roof. It would be rather stupid to try and steal my Lancer in open sight of other people at the shopping centre.

I may be gernalising here on this point, but seeing all those modded integras, rx7s, silvias etc + some rich asian kids at different unis, I am not surprised that someone didn't make a swoop in the first place.

*hopeful*

HSC
clairegirl said:
My car is a 92 hatchback civic! As if you'de want to steal it.. jeez

*high-5'z* for the 92 hatchback civicz !
mines not stock but not fully modded either....still better options out there

theres heapz of mad cars at uni that even i wouldnt mind rollin....daym n im not even a pro :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Demandred said:
I may be gernalising here on this point, but seeing all those modded integras, rx7s, silvias etc + some rich asian kids at different unis, I am not surprised that someone didn't make a swoop in the first place.
Haha just what i was thinking, but some of them must get desperate, if they're going for cars <90's rofl.

It doesn't really matter where you go, all in all, if someone wants to break into a car, they can, just depends on how subtle they want to be.

The worst cars ive seen are the Lexus IS with red p's, the Aston Martin on red p's, the RX-8 on green p's and the mother fucker who dropped his girlfriend off (traditional surfboard skanky looking asian) on his red P's in his shiny new black Porsche Carrera ... those people deserve to be shot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)