• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Car-Theft Ring Targeting Macquarie. (1 Viewer)

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
The Nick said:
Wha' chu sayin foo'? Why you always tryin ta blame da shizzle on us, cut some brothas slack, yo. Maybe if we had hizzles, so we could chizzle wit our nizzles fo shizzle, word bust it
lol *pretends to understand*

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
The Nick said:
I be makin' da jeezy fo' reezy!
i feel ya ma brova. we just be chillin and coolin, and these catz be trippin all on us.

*hopeful*

HSC
PwarYuex said:
Then again, I suppose you could say that I'm implying that me > them, but you don't see my breaking into cars or raping young girls, so a judgement is really up to you. Really, I'm just pointing out that there's a huge problem related to some of our citizens and gang-crime.

Perhaps I shall invite one of you young girls to a date with me at Strathfield. I will walk you through a gang of Asians, and then you can walk through them a few moments later. I will then walk you through a gang of Lebs, and watch you walk through them moments later.

I think left-for-the-sake-of-being-left is why everyone dismisses any kind of opinion here. I mean, I'm not saying I'm better than them. There's no way of quantifying a person or group of people. What I'm saying is that there's a huge problem when it comes to these people and crime, LIKE there is a problem with our Aboriginal community. The latter is our community's fault, however.

This is so risky as Andrew Fraser links 'statistics' to worth. I'm just linking what we as a group (including the MAJORITY of Lebanese who are good citizens) think with what has happened to me.

ok so u didnt need to come full force out with ur essay n stats....i wuz actually trying 2 bag out the media.... not really u...but at least u explained urself n that ur not a narrow-minded stereotypical rascist (i think)with the above points n thats good enough

n i've walked thru more highly leb-populated areas than stratty n never had a problem.....i think its an individual problem wen it comes 2 being hassled by guys

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
iwannarock said:
but you're asian aren't you.

ah yes........another member of the "i hate my own race" club. i'm glad i'm not the only one.

i'm hoping my commments didn't sound a little too extreme in my previous post.
haha yeah i am, unfortunately the more i hear/see about how stupid and how pathetic some asian characters can be, it kinda makes me wish i was born a viking...or a pirate, or perhaps a ninja!

iwannarock

HSC
AsyLum said:
haha yeah i am, unfortunately the more i hear/see about how stupid and how pathetic some asian characters can be, it kinda makes me wish i was born a viking...or a pirate, or perhaps a ninja!
i wish i was also born a viking. like hagar the horrible. really, i just wanna have a legitimate excuse to wear the hats and helmets with the horns.

shit its 5 30am i'm going to bed.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, yeah was wondering what you were doing up :p

Yeah the whole get up would be cool.

*goes back to study*

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I'm surprised all those performance cars have been stolen...I would've thought the owners would be smart enough to get immobilisers installed

iwannarock

HSC
yenta said:
I'm surprised all those performance cars have been stolen...I would've thought the owners would be smart enough to get immobilisers installed
nah nah they didn't have enough money left to do that after they installed their fully sick neon lights.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
iwannarock said:
nah nah they didn't have enough money left to do that after they installed their fully sick neon lights.
not to forget the massive excesses from insurance :p

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
i agree with pwar on this one
on every point
*puts hand up

on the car issue though some guys...
this might be off on a tangent though
my mate he was indicating to turn into a parking space so he had to wait for the other car to get out
some impatient f*%#er started beeping him from behind and yelling for him to move. so you know my mate knowing he wasnt doing anything wrong yelled back at him.
so then he parks his car goes uni.
comes back and his type-rs been keyed on all sides
i thought ppl who go uni would be more civilised than that.
but perhaps not

iwannarock

HSC
boinkBOINK said:
i agree with pwar on this one
on every point
*puts hand up

on the car issue though some guys...
this might be off on a tangent though
my mate he was indicating to turn into a parking space so he had to wait for the other car to get out
some impatient f*%#er started beeping him from behind and yelling for him to move. so you know my mate knowing he wasnt doing anything wrong yelled back at him.
so then he parks his car goes uni.
comes back and his type-rs been keyed on all sides
i thought ppl who go uni would be more civilised than that.
but perhaps not
i hate to bring it up again but it was probably done by lebs.

*runs off and hides behind bush.........watches patiently*

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
lol
i'd have to be honest with ya
but you were right iwannarock

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
no
but my mate who owned the car did when they were beeping at each other
well how about we say they were "allegedly"
much better that way

*hopeful*

HSC
i think it would b better to say of a middle eastern appearance cuz really theres a bunch of things a "wog" lookin person could b

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
ye i was gonnna say middle eastern
but then again not having done geography for awhile
i wasnt sure if middle eastern was the right part of the world to place them

shouldnt we be studying

*hopeful*

HSC
lol we r...i so cbf nemore....i read evaluation n did the qstns on it at about 9pm n i cant think of a single thing i learnt....i have no idea bout the ways to evaluate n i studied it ! i think im just gonna go 2 sleep n fail...thnx 4 listenin/readin my tale of woe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)