Career Goals! Share your thoughts and aspirations :) (1 Viewer)

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Mate isn't that aiming a little too high for yourself? I mean McDonalds is a place where a large variety of skills interplay to create a professional team member. It's a lifetime commitment. Are you sure that you are ready and committed to taking this on?
^ this (Y)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk:

Preliminary HSC '14- Subjects: 2U Maths, Adv. English, Business Studies, Legal Studies,
Economics, Agriculture.

HSC '15- ATAR Goal: 90+

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Mate isn't that aiming a little too high for yourself? I mean McDonalds is a place where a large variety of skills interplay to create a professional team member. It's a lifetime commitment. Are you sure that you are ready and committed to taking this on?
Plus you have to deal with all sort of weird customers

HSC 2015

Prelim: English Extension | Maths Extension | Chemistry | Biology | Society & Culture

Aiming for Medicine at UNSW

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
My favourite subject is Physics and i want to pursue an engineering/science dual degree @ UNSW or USYD.

shortnsweet

HSC
Yay another Medic! It's nice to see someone else interested in Science, everyone in my school Hates it :( why don't you think it's the right path though? Aw thank you, good luck to you too!
I guess I'm not sure if I'm truly passionate about it. However it might be my lack of confidence - I don't think I could ever get into medicine so I try not to think about it too much haha but I guess it's something I will consider anyway. :)

NickIsSkuxx

HSC
I enjoy the commerce related subjects- (Bus, Eco, Leg)
And am not surprisingly aiming to do a commerce degree haha. Hopefully at either UNSW or USYD

turnerloos

TAFE Executive Officer
HSC
I'm willing to work hard because working at McDonalds is my dream job. Working in such a wonderful environment serving all sorts of demanding customers, i mean, this is the purpose of my existence.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Hi! My favourite subjects are Maths because I love the logic behind and History because I'm interested in general. As to what I want to do for uni, I'm hoping to do psychology at MAC/USYD/UNSW.
I love psychology!! It's so interesting :)

HSC 2015

Prelim: English Extension | Maths Extension | Chemistry | Biology | Society & Culture

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
so u could f**k people's minds up ay?
What

HSC 2015

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
I love psychology!! It's so interesting :)

HSC 2015

if u wanna do medicine and have a fascination with the human mind, have you considered psychiatry? :p

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
if u wanna do medicine and have a fascination with the human mind, have you considered psychiatry? :p
Ohh actually I haven't! Wow

HSC 2015

kneej

HSC
Favourite subject: Senior Science or Biology (Can't pick! lol)
Aiming to get a Bachelor of Exercise Physiology @ UNSW. :)

Last edited:

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey man, dont crush his dreams...

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
Good luck to all the '15 hscers! Ive heard that this year, a majority of our cohort are pretty laid back. I can confirm that the more naturally intelligent people are pretty chill in my school, so their tests dont reflect their potential. Can anyone else confirm this? :)

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Good luck to all the '15 hscers! Ive heard that this year, a majority of our cohort are pretty laid back. I can confirm that the more naturally intelligent people are pretty chill in my school, so their tests dont reflect their potential. Can anyone else confirm this? :)
Not sure: from what I've heard our year 12 cohort looks pretty strong for 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk:

Preliminary HSC '14- Subjects: 2U Maths, Adv. English, Business Studies, Legal Studies,
Economics, Agriculture.

HSC '15- ATAR Goal: 90+

moni5281

HSC
the majority of people in my grade were pretty laidback last year with a minority putting in lots of effort and getting great marks. haha tests truly don't reflect people's potential especially if they don't bother studying for it! but everyone sort of had the mindset that yr 10 was the last relaxing year in high school and tried to enjoy it and not stress

moni5281

HSC
favourite subjects: probably maths/commerce/it
future aspirations: not really sure about the degree but definitely go to uni and get a good job related to the field i'm studying in

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
All the "naturally intelligent" people I know are all very hard working. Most people who say they're naturally intelligent but cbf studying are dropkicks trying to find excuses for not doing well... from the people I know, at least

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)