Career Goals! Share your thoughts and aspirations :) (1 Viewer)

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Good luck to all the '15 hscers! Ive heard that this year, a majority of our cohort are pretty laid back. I can confirm that the more naturally intelligent people are pretty chill in my school, so their tests dont reflect their potential. Can anyone else confirm this? :)
Ohhhh yes! At least at my school. Hardly anyone put any effort in last year, only a few who did but ended up achieving excellent results. From this website though, I can tell that the rest of our cohort is damn strong.

HSC 2015

Prelim: English Extension | Maths Extension | Chemistry | Biology | Society & Culture

Aiming for Medicine at UNSW

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Ohhhh yes! At least at my school. Hardly anyone put any effort in last year, only a few who did but ended up achieving excellent results. From this website though, I can tell that the rest of our cohort is damn strong.

HSC 2015

Prelim: English Extension | Maths Extension | Chemistry | Biology | Society & Culture

Just curious, whereabouts does your school sit in terms of this years' HSC school rankings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk:

Preliminary HSC '14- Subjects: 2U Maths, Adv. English, Business Studies, Legal Studies,
Economics, Agriculture.

HSC '15- ATAR Goal: 90+

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Just curious, whereabouts does your school sit in terms of this years' HSC school rankings?

Preliminary HSC '14- Subjects: 2U Maths, Adv. English, Business Studies, Legal Studies,
Economics, Agriculture.

Oh I'm not sure, I'll check and get back to you! But strawberrye went to my school and she graduated this year :)

HSC 2015

Constantine

HSC
Good luck! It's great to know that you already have your future goal narrowed down.

My favourite subjects are English, Economics and History.
I think becoming a foreign diplomat would be ace so maybe International Relations/Law at uni? That'll be great.

:D

mrpali

HSC
I enjoy maths mostly and im looking to do medicine at UWS, but sudden interests have changed my mindset, so now its between medicine or dentistry (Griffith).

:)

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Oh I'm not sure, I'll check and get back to you! But strawberrye went to my school and she graduated this year :)

HSC 2015

Just was curious as we were comparing our school cohorts, can anyone else post their schools' 2013 HSC rank (or range)?

Economics, Agriculture.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
School rank : top 25

Economics, Agriculture.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Just finished 1st year uni and i still don't *exactly* know wtf i wanna do

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Meow

HSC 2015

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
School rank : top 25

Economics, Agriculture.

Why dont you take any extensions subs? Itll give you a massive boost, taking into account your beast ranked school.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Oh by the way my school was in the 150's, not so great haha

HSC 2015

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Why dont you take any extensions subs? Itll give you a massive boost, taking into account your beast ranked school.
Was going to do ext maths but pulled out because my school has a 12 unit limit and I would have to do 11 units for my hsc (since the 1 unit subject chosen with the extension subject will terminate in year 12)

Economics, Agriculture.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)