• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

CARS & RIDES & Mighty Car Mods (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
re: CARS & RIDES & Mighty Car Mods

dont like the look of x6m tbh
I didn't like it at first either but it definitely grew on me. It's not as over the top as some other M cars but it still has presence. I also became a fan of the big butt look (I miss the old 6 series).

I really miss AWD cars after driving that too. There was serious downpour when I was driving and Malaysian roads don't dispel water well (if at all) so it definitely gave me a lot more confidence.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Last edited:

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

i think it got sold haha
Yeah they took it down just now.

Damn I was actually gonna give that one a go haha. I kinda do need sell my old bud. Too many gremlins starting to crop up in the '98 and I can't fathom driving something like a hot hatch or a FWD any more so I'm probably going to target Subaru again.

astroman

HSC

Yeah they took it down just now.

Damn I was actually gonna give that one a go haha. I kinda do need sell my old bud. Too many gremlins starting to crop up in the '98 and I can't fathom driving something like a hot hatch or a FWD any more so I'm probably going to target Subaru again.
subbie is my goal too, i want something good for a daily driver currently once i get my p's in February, looking at stuff currently, recommendations? <5k

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

subbie is my goal too, i want something good for a daily driver currently once i get my p's in February, looking at stuff currently, recommendations? <5k
Just be prepared for gremlins. The older EJs do have some problems but they are usually ok to fix (with the right mechanic of course).

Keep your options open though. Don't just go with Subaru. I'm kinda impartial due to experience and driving style (might need a fix there).

Also do keep in mind you'll have to factor in some more costs (ownership transfer, rego, insurance, etc) so take that into account of your budget.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC

Just be prepared for gremlins. The older EJs do have some problems but they are usually ok to fix (with the right mechanic of course).

Keep your options open though. Don't just go with Subaru. I'm kinda impartial due to experience and driving style (might need a fix there).

Also do keep in mind you'll have to factor in some more costs (ownership transfer, rego, insurance, etc) so take that into account of your budget.
That one doesnt have an EJ btw - it's a 6 cyl.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A

/end phase

}start

Newphase.jpeg

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad

right now I am in my

*old cars are way better than new cars* phase

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)