• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

CARS & RIDES & Mighty Car Mods (1 Viewer)

astroman

HSC
re: CARS & RIDES & Mighty Car Mods

PT cruiser is the ugliest car ever made, whoever made that should not deserve to be alive.

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad

I don't like any of the above Subarus. Not clean enough.

It's so ugly it might become a cult classic.
So ugly driving one should be a crime...

Last edited:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

not sure if srs about subbie's, but TBH i enjoy seeing a subbie covered in mud and filth.
From not washing it after the rain doesn't count IMO.

My boss at work used to compete in targa in an STI and that thing looked great doing it. Made me sad that I never took the Evo anywhere hardcore but driving it on a school oval was fun.

astroman

HSC

My boss at work used to compete in targa in an STI and that thing looked great doing it. Made me sad that I never took the Evo anywhere hardcore but driving it on a school oval was fun.
yea i don't mean filth and shit as in never washed, i mean off roading, spirited driving etc.

astroman

HSC

not really a fan of evo's anymore, since mitsubishi killed off the only 'good' car they ever made IMHO i've lost my respect for the company. I get its probs coz of low sales but doesn't that say something about mitsubishi, why isn't anyone buying it?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

Gotta paddock bash dem AWDs. Can say that it is a very rewarding experience, although can be quite costly if you push it too hard (as I had to learn the hard way :( )

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad

Good times, I still had my first Liberty!

37448_1425441970428_6881145_n.jpg

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

not really a fan of evo's anymore, since mitsubishi killed off the only 'good' car they ever made IMHO i've lost my respect for the company. I get its probs coz of low sales but doesn't that say something about mitsubishi, why isn't anyone buying it?
Fair point but I think as great as the Evo 10 was, you could get 90% of the thrills in a far more comfortable and better built European hot hatch for similar coin both upfront and in maintenance nowadays. And then depreciation again. I had a blast driving the Evo but after driving some decent Europeans now, I probably wouldn't buy the Evo again unless it was a second car which I could afford to live with its annoyances and rattles.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC

The Evo X has been around a LONG time - particularly when you consider that the early iterations lasted maybe a year or two at most.

If they don't want to develop it further, it has to be cut unfortunately and its probably a bit overdue.

Mitsubishi did make a few other good cars its just most of them were outshined by competitors - doesn't mean they are bad. The GTO hasn't really got the legacy of the GTR, supra, FD but it was still at that level.

Then off the top of my head there's the FTO (integra a better choice though) and the Legnun (Mitsubishi equivalent of a turbo liberty). Mirage cyborg as a civic and sr engined pulsar competitor.

astroman

HSC

Fair point but I think as great as the Evo 10 was, you could get 90% of the thrills in a far more comfortable and better built European hot hatch for similar coin both upfront and in maintenance nowadays. And then depreciation again. I had a blast driving the Evo but after driving some decent Europeans now, I probably wouldn't buy the Evo again unless it was a second car which I could afford to live with its annoyances and rattles.
aren't all hot hatches except for the bmw FWD?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

aren't all hot hatches except for the bmw FWD?
A45/CLA45, Golf R, S1, etc... I'm sure there are others but these are the ones which come to mind.

That being said I really really enjoyed thrashing the X6M.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)