Catholic Trials f*ck up (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmay05

HSC
Hmm... to EVERY person that has had a go at someone, or something, good on you... it is still nice to believe freedom of speech exists. However when someone says something you disagree with don't instantly swear back. Come up with a more unique response! Say what ever you want though... about anyone, let the reader discern if what was said is worth listening to.

Everyone has opinions...

To one person Cheltenham Girls principal is *insert swear word(s)*
To another person she may be a friend...

So if you disagree with someone elses opinion stop exploding!!! Not worth it as you will never agree!

Hmm anyway... my comment (again)... I had to apologise for my earlier comments that students from Cheltenham couldn't read the bloody date when I found out that the questions were taken from the CSSA papers, but the girls themselves were not given the original cover paper.

p.s. who prepares a generic answer for english anyway?

Does anyone else just have a list of quotations, lets say 8 per text, or if a film 8 techniques/quotes. And that is their study notes? Or am I just odd?

[someone said before something about preparing generic answers, just couldn't find their comment to quote]

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I think you are just odd. Most people prepare generic essays :p

timmay05

HSC
Lol... dammit...

hmm well I just don't like generic essays because I love spending 5 minutes of my time modeling a perfect response to the specifics of the q. If I try a generic essay I average 10-15% lower

chelto_girl

HSC
bumbo_hippo said:
since we r stating facts and wat not.....

From wat i c...80% of my friends who r in chelt~ for some reason...they go in being completely innocent and wat not...and comes out completely bitchy!
da only reason y ur skool is so high up in da ranks...is cuz gurlz BITCH! so they compete wif each other to get high markz...as in other co-ed high skoolz jus dun give rats ass bout their markz!

if you dont give a rats ass abt marks...then wats the point of you doing the hsc?

chelto_girl

HSC
Get Over It

PPL GET OVER IT!!! this has been going on for ages.... dont you get sick of it.. all the repetition and the accusations and the swearings...
just wait what your school's decided...

> <

HSC
ohh k.. dis comin frm da chick who jus recriminated sum1 elsez accusationz..

Intervene

HSC
Yay! Epping Boys got a mention! We're famous!!!!

Umm on another note, all the best everyone for the rest of the HSC!

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Bloody hell, a mistake was made. We're all bloody human, just pull your collective heads out of your arses and re do the paper. If you can't handle having to re sit a bloody trial exam, I can't wait to see how you all survive when you get into the real world.

bumbo_hippo

HSC
chelto_girl said:
bumbo_hippo said:
since we r stating facts and wat not.....

From wat i c...80% of my friends who r in chelt~ for some reason...they go in being completely innocent and wat not...and comes out completely bitchy!
da only reason y ur skool is so high up in da ranks...is cuz gurlz BITCH! so they compete wif each other to get high markz...as in other co-ed high skoolz jus dun give rats ass bout their markz!

if you dont give a rats ass abt marks...then wats the point of you doing the hsc?

there is no point...
do u c me trying to study?

Crowie

HSC
N/A
wats the go with ppl baging on chello girls it wasnt there fault it was there teachers
of course some girls r gonna come out being bitchs
doesnt just happen at cheltenham there r alot more realli nice girls which go there then bitchs thats 4 sure
im just hoping we dont hav 2 do the exam again 4 the sake of saving 4 hrs of my life writing about crap texts plus doing the study again 4 it
also with drama hsc coming up as well as music there is more important things 2 worry about then a trial exam
i would b happy with an estimate

> <

HSC
Crowie said:
i would b happy with an estimate
not every1 will b..
dey will b goin on about how DATZ not fair coz dey rekon dey did good in da trialz or sumthin.. n if da trialz isnt re-dun ppl will b complainin bout how odaz got an advantage.................

imhere4themusic

flied lice
HSC
If anyone wants to talk to channel 7 about this. Either clear Cheltenhams name or say something else, Phil Black from channel 7s phone number is 0409713554. He will talk to you. lol he rang me this morning..

ftr11

HSC
N/A
From the Terrorgraph:

The Daily Telegraph has discovered students at at least five other high schools including Carlingford Boys High, Normanhurst Boys, North Sydney Boys and Marsden High School at West Ryde will re-sit the exam this week.
LOL....its Epping Boys High....hahaha, not Carlingford Boys High (or Carlingford high)...

Never trust the Terrorgraph!!!

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
point the media to this thread. It gives a nice general view of the collective student mood on the issue.

ten news

HSC
N/A
English paper

Ten News is covering this story and would like to speak to anyone who now has to resit any of the exams.
Please contact Evan Batten 0411 337 773

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)