Catholic Trials f*ck up (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

christina88

HSC
Stuge, I can see that you're a very angry person.
But the fact of the matter is, things that have been done cannot be erased. And no matter how many messages you post, or pictures you put up, it isn't going to change the fact that something went wrong in my school, you have to do your 2u English trials again, some guys in your grade attempted to cheat, and others did the right thing.
We all do empathise with those who have to do their English exams again, and alot of the girls are even willing to redo them as well.
Please calm down.

Last edited:

mysteriouslyME

HSC
stuge said:
WOO HOOO!! justification..

BAH! mistake or no mistake at my school alone your school wasted two days of my fucking life, as well as the two hours it takes me to get there from cronulla, and this happened TWICE? both exams for 150 students. we culd have done sumthin contructive with all that time, like a nudie run through st. leonards park, or initiated a coup to take over Marist..i fuckin demand brutality..stop harping on about ur fuckin innocence, we know its not ur fault, but i cant call ur teachers dumb bitches so ul have to do right now ok? maybe u can tell us the girls that leaked it and we can have a public hanging
.. hahahhahah two days of ur precious life aye? well ill tell u wat.. wen u die ur dead for more then just two days so wats the significance of just two days? and if in those two days all you can think of doing is running nude through a park id say you're pretty sad.. so stop acting like you actually have important things to say

stuge

HSC
christina88 said:
Stuge, I can see that you're a very angry person.
But the fact of the matter is, things that have been done cannot be erased. And no matter how many messages you post, or pictures you put up, it isn't going to change the fact that you have to do your 2u English trials again, some guys in your grade attempted to cheat, and others did the right thing.
We all do empathise with those who have to do their English exams again, and alot of the girls are even willing to redo them as well.
Please calm down.
wooosaaah
mysteriouslyME said:
.. hahahhahah two days of ur precious life aye? well ill tell u wat.. wen u die ur dead for more then just two days so wats the significance of just two days? and if in those two days all you can think of doing is running nude through a park id say you're pretty sad.. so stop acting like you actually have important things to say
excuse me, il have u realise that if i die tomoro theyve wasted one 148920th of my life..time is all we have deary, and now iv got an extra three days before i can leave for the snow as well..the emotional pain and anguish is biting away at my very existance..if i dont make it, will u be able to live with yourself?

slinky_cumquat

Geriatric
HSC
you people have no idea...

Firstly, dont anyone dare blame any of the students of cheltenham for the exam cock-up, it wasnt their fault. it was a stuff-up between the organisers of the exams.

cheltenhams exams were scheduled to start the thursday before the CSSA ones were meant to and that starting date was chosen before the CSSA papers had arrived at the school.

cheltenham has used CSSA papers several times and i really cant believe its screwed up. its really just extremely poor management on the staff's behalf.

and for those people whinging about losing another 4 hours of their life... get over yourself. would you rather other students in your grade get awesome marks because they cheated? and you be disadvantaged?

and the re-sceduling of exams was strictly at each individual schools descresion. so if you have issues about re-doing it go to your exam supervisers and talk it out. both the board of studies and the CSSA issued statements saying that they would rather schools do not re-sit exams. and marks be reviewed for indescrepencies.

there is currently action being taken over the investigation of cheltenham staff, so for those of you who want revenge, it may happen.

but just a reminder, dont be dickheads and abuse the cheltenham students, they werent advantaged in any way when u think about it. they did the exam before anyone had seen it and were not told that the papers were the catholic trials before they did them. it was a leak that resulted from simply talking with friends about the papers, everyone does it.

so get off your highhorses and face reality, if u have to resit the exam consider it practise and lets hope it doesnt happen again.

mysteriouslyME

HSC
stuge said:
excuse me, il have u realise that if i die tomoro theyve wasted one 148920th of my life..time is all we have deary, and now iv got an extra three days before i can leave for the snow as well..the emotional pain and anguish is biting away at my very existance..if i dont make it, will u be able to live with yourself?
hahhaha aww... its a tough one but i think i'll manage and live perfectly guilt-free =)

James87

Club Mac - 1st Year 2006!
HSC
Hey Wakeveli, who are you? LOL
This is Handy. I can't believe they could accuse us, what a load of garbage.
We can be satisfied when we beat them, don't worry.

James87

HSC
Hey Wakeveli, this is Handy - who are you??? lol
We actually handed it brilliantly, considering.
I also thought Mr Warren was fair, informative and remarkably inquisitive (bit of Sherlock Holmes work to prove that Cheltenham said Catholic Trial was their own).
Maybe some other Principal's should follow his lead.
Can not believe WE are getting blamed for this. That is heavy and untrue. I think that rumour spread before this situation was cracked open, but now, we know the truth.

Kiks

welcome to the real world...

The people who started this forum had absolutely no factual evidence for any of the complaints that they made at the time they made them. i would have thought that considering this is an english forum, people would have realised that making unfoundered claims based on idle gossip leads to a whole lot of misinformation! if you wanted to spread your gossip, why didn't you just go to the media? .. oh wait - you did!
I hope most of you have the intelligence to realise that most of the crap originally published on here is not at all factual, and if you want to form your own opinions, maybe you should consider getting the facts first.
for all of you people who are complaining - what the hell does anyone have to complain about? if you cheated - then it's your fault, not cheltenham's that this breach is a problem, regardless of your reasons for cheating. if you cheated bc you had limited time to study, now you have more, and if you cheated just to cheat you deserve to do it again - what the hell are you going to do for the hsc??
if you were one who knew nothing about it and are now having to do your exams again - you get another practise HSC! what more of an advantage can you possibly have?
and if you are seriously unhappy about doing it again(ie. the person who complained about it wasting another 4 hours of their life) then maybe you should reconsider why you are at school at this level in the first place... i'm not trying to insault anybody, but honestly - the breach in the security of a few questions that were set by the cssa, especially when the girls didn't even know that they were the questions is not a big deal, and only being sensationalised by the media (and you) because it can be.
also, if you have a problem with having to resit the exams, maybe you should take it up with your own princpals, as they have each been advised by both the Board of Studies and the Dept. of Education not to reset the tests.
So yes it is, unfortuantely out of cheltenham's hands...
Also, if you guys are so worried about it, maybe you should consider saying something intelligent on tv.. it's really discreditting - mostly to people from carlingford - and has honestly made you guys look so much more stupid than you realise, and subsequently it has made cheltenham look better because no one has given a legitimate reason not to do the exams again.. why can't you guys just leave it alone? if the media weren't involved no-one would care...

James87

HSC
MysteriouslyMe, obviously you aren't a Normo/North Sydney Boy, or from Epping/Carlingford - otherwise you would have done the exam when you were meant to. However, I don't feel the need to attack you at all, can''t see the point. Just thought I might add your spelling so you can fix it up before the HSC, you know, the test everyone sits on the same day. (I realise that is a massive paradox lol)

I am really just bored/letting off steam.
You obviously know how irritating this situation is for everyone.
Good luck with rest of trials/HSC/life.

stuge

HSC
mysteriouslyME said:
hahhaha aww... its a tough one but i think i'll manage and live perfectly guilt-free =)
nah ur wrong
slinky_cumquat said:
its really just extremely poor management on the staff's behalf.

and for those people whinging about losing another 4 hours of their life... get over yourself. would you rather other students in your grade get awesome marks because they cheated? and you be disadvantaged?

there is currently action being taken over the investigation of cheltenham staff, so for those of you who want revenge, it may happen.

but just a reminder, dont be dickheads and abuse the cheltenham students, they werent advantaged in any way when u think about it. they did the exam before anyone had seen it and were not told that the papers were the catholic trials before they did them. it was a leak that resulted from simply talking with friends about the papers, everyone does it.

so get off your highhorses and face reality, if u have to resit the exam consider it practise and lets hope it doesnt happen again.
very good summary of the entire thread, and id like to assure u that i fully understand how distraught you all must be at cheltanham..
in answer to your question, yes, i wuld prefer that the one guy at our skool that has a gf at urs, and the 3 or 4 people he told, and the one or two people they told who didnt even believe them, all got a few extra marks..believe it or not, i studied a little bit for those exams :) good move ey!! now im doin phys and modern in the next few days, and have no fuckin time to do nemore english study..so really, i dont feel the need to get over myself, i feel the need to cook a toasted sandwich and get stuck into a few veebs..but no, here i am, still friggin workin..DAMN THE MAN!! is the action going to be sumthin wich i can record on video and reap satisfaction from everytime i watch it?
my horse is a shetland pony

timmay05

HSC
Alright

At normo - on top of people admitting they found out the questions from people at cheltenham... we had one guy who found out the question from his mum, an english teacher at another school sitting the cssa trials.

Anyway...anyone want to bitch about that? I'm sort of over whinging about cheltenham... but still I want to know why it happened... ie the date mix up.

slinky_cumquat

Geriatric
HSC
Kiks said:
for all of you people who are complaining - what the hell does anyone have to complain about? if you cheated - then it's your fault, not cheltenham's that this breach is a problem, regardless of your reasons for cheating. if you cheated bc you had limited time to study, now you have more, and if you cheated just to cheat you deserve to do it again - what the hell are you going to do for the hsc??
if you were one who knew nothing about it and are now having to do your exams again - you get another practise HSC! what more of an advantage can you possibly have?
and if you are seriously unhappy about doing it again(ie. the person who complained about it wasting another 4 hours of their life) then maybe you should reconsider why you are at school at this level in the first place... i'm not trying to insault anybody, but honestly - the breach in the security of a few questions that were set by the cssa, especially when the girls didn't even know that they were the questions is not a big deal, and only being sensationalised by the media (and you) because it can be.
also, if you have a problem with having to resit the exams, maybe you should take it up with your own princpals, as they have each been advised by both the Board of Studies and the Dept. of Education not to reset the tests.
So yes it is, unfortuantely out of cheltenham's hands...
Also, if you guys are so worried about it, maybe you should consider saying something intelligent on tv.. it's really discreditting - mostly to people from carlingford - and has honestly made you guys look so much more stupid than you realise, and subsequently it has made cheltenham look better because no one has given a legitimate reason not to do the exams again.. why can't you guys just leave it alone? if the media weren't involved no-one would care...
tis exactly what i said. except im out to insult, the people complaining are just being bitches about it all. the media is being so stupid over it all.. and carlo.. *sigh* i'll leave it there.

timmay05

HSC
James87 said:
I am really just bored/letting off steam.
You obviously know how irritating this situation is for everyone.
Good luck with rest of trials/HSC/life.

Hey Handy!!!

haha sorry...

anyway I am not naming the guy I mentioned in my previous post (on these forums) because he will have a huge whinge. If you want to know, send me a pm and I can tell you!

P.S. Jemier (Ah I can't even spell it anymore) looks sooo much funnier than he did it primary school!

anyway I am getting off topic!

slinky_cumquat

Geriatric
HSC
stuge said:
nah ur wrong

very good summary of the entire thread, and id like to assure u that i fully understand how distraught you all must be at cheltanham..
in answer to your question, yes, i wuld prefer that the one guy at our skool that has a gf at urs, and the 3 or 4 people he told, and the one or two people they told who didnt even believe them, all got a few extra marks..believe it or not, i studied a little bit for those exams :) good move ey!! now im doin phys and modern in the next few days, and have no fuckin time to do nemore english study..so really, i dont feel the need to get over myself, i feel the need to cook a toasted sandwich and get stuck into a few veebs..but no, here i am, still friggin workin..DAMN THE MAN!! is the action going to be sumthin wich i can record on video and reap satisfaction from everytime i watch it?
my horse is a shetland pony

such is life. shit happens. it just happens to affect you. my main point however is do not abuse the cheltenham students. also just seems the whingers about re-doing exams are taking it out on cheltenham's mistakes. which is fair enough, but dont forget it is your school who decided to re-sit them and your peers who told the teachers that they cheated.

timmay05 said:
but still I want to know why it happened... ie the date mix up.
not even the cheltenham students know the whole story, its not quite clear yet. but when i know, i'll post it.

beggs_69

"you know the holocaust.....picture the total oppo
HSC
James87 said:
Hey Wakeveli, this is Handy - who are you??? lol
We actually handed it brilliantly, considering.
I also thought Mr Warren was fair, informative and remarkably inquisitive (bit of Sherlock Holmes work to prove that Cheltenham said Catholic Trial was their own).
Maybe some other Principal's should follow his lead.
Can not believe WE are getting blamed for this. That is heavy and untrue. I think that rumour spread before this situation was cracked open, but now, we know the truth.
hey.....wats up in the hizzie.....i just created an account like a couple of days ago and this is my first post......i was like cruising down boredofstudies in my lowrider.......and saw yo ganstas.......and i thought to myself "i know yo asses...you guys come to my school"....take a guess who i am.......yeh yeh so i cant believe the chello chicks are blaming us even if it is only one point of view.....that shit is wack...you know wat im saying.....yeh yeh coz we're the normo boys and we're gangsta to the max.....from the ghettos in normanhurst. yo so wassup handy.....your one badass mofo....and wakeveli is that gangsta amal....AJ....he is one

yeh theres so much hate on this thread....and it sure is one long ass thread.....yo all you hommies where is the love.....share the love and stop the hating......our principal is one smart dude.....yeh its pretty good how we have to only do one test...coz i found paper 1 pretty easy...you know wat im saying.......yeh dont mess with us normo boys we are the shizzie...right gs......we'll mess up any mofos who get in our way

yeh yeh so ill catch yo niggas later......and for the rest of yo gs.....chill out...and keep yo farm calm....goodluck for all yo examinations especially to all yo normo boys out there...not that we need it....coz we got some smart ass mofos you know wat im saying....like some ppl in our school are pretty down with like all the school work so good luck to the rest of yo sorry asses

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Right.

I have waded through approximatley 35 pages of all of this, recieved numerous complaints from members of the forum about spamming/trolling/threads/unforunded accusations.

The whole thing is a huge fiasco and nobody likes to sit their exams again.

However, you are all 17/18 years old and should be able to behave responsibly. If you can't discuss this in a proper manner then this thread will be closed.

Thanks.

knobblett

HSC
Hahha,
I love the fact so many NSBs are coming out of the woodwork to slam one of our own - typcally us. But don't dare say that we don't have school pride, because if it was your school that was troubled, you'd be flaming whoever you could too - - so don't deny it.
"A communication error" is frankly a crap excuse for a screwed up exam, with
- CSSA English Advanced Paper 1
- Monday 1st August 2005
written on the front... what would you do? The staff deserve to be sacked, and the students...well.. they knew that it was the CSSA exam sat ahead of time, you have a mate who will sit it later....why not just let slip an essay question?

Most people here i assume are honest, but say 1/4 people aren't, and in my grade that's 40 people who might happen to know the questions...
Don't tell me you wouldn't let the exam run..because that's crap.

We will be angry because we are angry.
Let that be true.

Oh, and Christina88? Next time you're curious about NSB and the amount of material flowing around about our annoying disruption and YOU haven't heard anything about it - doesn't mean it doesn't exist.. just means you don't have friends at the right schools. You won't change that by attacking us here. Get over yourself

schmo

slinky_cumquat said:
tis exactly what i said. except im out to insult, the people complaining are just being bitches about it all. the media is being so stupid over it all.. and carlo.. *sigh* i'll leave it there.
Ok, I see that you are annoyed at this situation- I am too, but I don't see a need to make out that other schools are bad. Don't let it get to you, you guys are starting to act like others are acting towards us. Personal attacks at other schools are not very nice. I understand that you are annoyed at this situation but do not sink to making personal attacks at the Carlingford students- if we don't deserve it, neither do they.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
ujuphleg said:
Right.

I have waded through approximatley 35 pages of all of this, recieved numerous complaints from members of the forum about spamming/trolling/threads/unforunded accusations.

The whole thing is a huge fiasco and nobody likes to sit their exams again.

However, you are all 17/18 years old and should be able to behave responsibly. If you can't discuss this in a proper manner then this thread will be closed.

Thanks.

Just close it. The arguments have become repetitive anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)