• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Catholic Trials f*ck up (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crofty88

HSC
imhere4themusic said:
Hey Sean. I think a lot of blame should go to specific Epping Boys and North sydney Boys that I know that cheated. Sean remember John Lee getting up and going out 3 times in the exam and looking all smug? Now you know why.. I wonder if he'd still have that smile on his face when he's getting gang bashed..?? I wouldn't mind finding out..
holy shit... just clicked dude... :p btw - its SHAUN... if your in my year shame on you... haha... nah no worries dude... yeah - i hate john lee...

imhere4themusic

flied lice
HSC
Jesus Christ this is the most popular thread I've ever started. I thought noone lied talking about what I talk about.. :(

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
pinkiemoo said:
We havent done our maths trials yet...so it wouldnt be us dat leaked
No it was that some tutor company got it somehow and leaked it to its students. Its still unknown if its true or not.

adambra

HSC
fuck you stupid, as always selfish north shore fucks, the only exams i went well in r my english ones. if i have to do it again i will refuse and hold a stronger grudge against u arrogant pricks

imhere4themusic

flied lice
HSC
Crofty88 said:
holy shit... just clicked dude... :p btw - its SHAUN... if your in my year shame on you... haha... nah no worries dude... yeah - i hate john lee...
Oh well shit happens you know me. By the way its NISSEN not NISSAN. HA!

Raginsheep

HSC
Crofty88 said:
U guys from epping?

pinkie_monty

imhere4themusic said:
Jesus Christ this is the most popular thread I've ever started. I thought noone lied talking about what I talk about.. :(
lol guess u thought wrong...=)

Crofty88

HSC
imhere4themusic said:
Oh well shit happens you know me. By the way its NISSEN not NISSAN. HA!
HA! just clicked again.. "imhere4themusic" .. haha... and i know your a NISSEN! :p so are you positive about john lee... and why dont u use msn no more? :p

currysauce

Actuary in the making
HSC
i'm not sitting any exam a second time, i will complain and complain hard with all my cohort

Last edited:

imhere4themusic

flied lice
HSC
adambra said:
fuck you stupid, as always selfish north shore fucks, the only exams i went well in r my english ones. if i have to do it again i will refuse and hold a stronger grudge against u arrogant pricks
Why would you "refuse and hold a stronger grudge" against us if we have to do it again?? No wonder your clearly jealous of us. You can't even put a sentence together properly. :)

Edit: dammit the smartarse fixed it before I could reply... originally it was

fuck you stupid, as always selfish north shore fucks, the only exams i went well in r my english ones. if =>U<= have to do it again i will refuse and hold a stronger grudge against u arrogant pricks

Last edited:

Raginsheep

HSC
No...its just that theres a john lee at nsb as well....

unless u are talking bout him....:?

adambra

HSC
imhere4themusic said:
Why would you "refuse and hold a stronger grudge" against us if we have to do it again?? No wonder your clearly jealous of us. You can't even put a sentence together properly. :)

Edit: dammit the smartarse fixed it before I could reply... originally it was

fuck you stupid, as always selfish north shore fucks, the only exams i went well in r my english ones. if =>U<= have to do it again i will refuse and hold a stronger grudge against u arrogant pricks
If I have to do it again I will refuse to, and hold a grudge... Jealous? Of what? Your arrogance, ignorance, or inability to comprehend a simple sentence?

U and I are right next to each other sorry, just venting my ANGER at a group of people easy to hate...

Last edited:

Crofty88

HSC
Raginsheep said:
No...its just that theres a john lee at nsb as well....

unless u are talking bout him....:?
nah... not from nsb...

currysauce

Actuary in the making
HSC
actually, if i am forced to redo, i am just gonna write to every question - refer to previous paper when i gave a shit

Crofty88

HSC
currysauce said:
actually, if i am forced to redo, i am just gonna write to every question - refer to previous paper when i gave a shit
WHAT AN EXCELLENT IDEA!!

imhere4themusic

flied lice
HSC
adambra said:
If I have to do it again I will refuse to, and hold a grudge... Jealous? Of what? Your arrogance, ignorance, or inability to comprehend a simple sentence?
I don't know you tell me. Who in the world would be so cynical and cold towards other human beings? Or immature? Thats's fine that you think we're arrogant and ignorant.. but like your English paper I want proof, I want quotes. Don't just tell me "we" are and leave it. Or don't you have anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)