Catholic Trials f*ck up (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beckii

anti-mathmite said:
haha Cheltenham what a crap school, and the teachers must be so poor at what they dooooo hahaha i bet they cant even teach their classes. And how poor are they are releasing the trial so sooooooon hahaha! HOW LAME ARE THEY?!....

lol
where do you come from? dont be jealous that they are the top comprehensive non-selective skool. What has teachers poverty and teaching goto do with nething??

beckii

anti-mathmite said:
But if that was the case, then why would anyone suspect that the question was going to be the one in the CSSA paper, hence allowing them to get an unfair advantage and extra preperation time?

Chelt. Is a public school lol.
becuz, they figured that paper 1 was the same, by talking about it to other people, as everyone would. then paper 2 wud follow on.

bumbo_hippo

HSC
chelt is a crap skool...
i mean out of all da colours...they pick PINK/MOROON as their uniform...wif BRIGHT BLUE sockz....
they need a new fashion designer!

wanton-wonton

HSC
Deus said:
Oh i get it.....so the colour of a school's uniforms determines how good the school actually is.

I get you :)
The Kings' one's pretty shit too. Grey...c'mon!

bumbo_hippo

HSC
Deus said:
Oh i get it.....so the colour of a school's uniforms determines how good the school actually is.

buh chelt isn't a good skool!!!!
they r actually....at like da same rank as killara rite about now....lower than killara....

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

s_1987

bumbo_hippo said:
buh chelt isn't a good skool!!!!
they r actually....at like da same rank as killara rite about now....lower than killara....
hahhaha your a funny individual, judging a school by how "shit" they arefrom what clothes they wear lols how smart of you . really explains your character in depth. oh and if your competing this year in the HSC, i look forward to it, if only more people were like you id be scaled to the SH!T =) i wouldnt even bother studying.
btw if you go to killara hahahaha you could be one of those chicks from seven news or frontline. great journalism they have , they really have a knack for stretching the truth. get your facts straight gurl . if cheltenham is a sh!t school your school is a fucking hole. and your wrong cheltenhams rank is higher than yours. heres the link barbie:

http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/attachment.php?attachmentid=7269

imhere4themusic

flied lice
HSC
Crowie said:
i was speaking with a mate from normo and they hav 2 re do there whole test both of them and one from north sydney, there modules tests where stoped bout 15 minutes into it
im from epping and it looks like we hav 2 do it again
i personally dont care thjat info was leaked so people might get an advantage its just the inconveniance of having 2 do it again.
Kurshed said to me on friday that Epping will probably have to do just a creative writing tasks and probably include marks of test except for those involved. Well he said he was trying to get that to happen anyway. Don't know what the board would of said to it though.

mysteriouslyME

HSC

Ithink everyone cheltenham girls screwed up, I mean why did you guys go the trials so early? Arent you supposed to do the CSSA paper on a certain day? and so why did you abuse and ruin other students education! Why didnt you guys complain abou t the having the exams so early?

AND unfortunately we have to point a finger at someone otherwise the finger points nowehre!
excuse me? so now u accusing us of ABUSING and RUINING other students education! errmm stop tryna point tha finger at us...ur takin it a little outta line dont u think? one mistake and suddenly every other kid in the state gets their education abused and ruined?!?!?!?!? and for ur big fat fukt information WE DID COMPLAIN BOUT HAVING OUR TRIALS EARLIER THEN EVERY1 ELSE it fuking wasnt in our control .. like i said b4.,. dn fukn make judgements and DONT FUKN ASSUME THINGS AND TALK SHIT wen u dont know the whole truth so next time stfu. and GESS WAT ELSE hu ever said u HAVE to point the finger at sum1??? sureli u shud be more mature then that

imhere4themusic

flied lice
HSC
Rumour is it happened last year as well and more people from Epping cheated but no one told teachers. No one will probably listen to me now but petty insults are not going to help anyone now.. lol.. even from myself (whoops). I hope I'm forgiven. The thing is Cheltenham people, you can expect people to be malicious, and they can expect it back from you.. after all it's what they want isn't it? They want you to react to them. Don't. Be better than them. After all, think of the lovely brother school you have lol. If you're defensive you will never win.. If you let them think they have won, you win. Well, works for me anyway :p

All in all. This is not being blown out of proportion at all it is a serious issue. A lot of people I know don't care about doing the test again for marks but for the time it consumes so close to other practical exams. Time could be better spent. It's English for godsakes! It's a waste of time for me..

The CSSA don't give a stuff at all about the situation. The Board does however and I believe being treated as "guilty until proven innocent" and making our schools set new exams is particularly harsh. This should of been handled another way by the people who matter, nothing about Cheltenham.

Trials should be standardised, or abolished. Schools do their own practices but get rid of this trials crap. Obviously it doesn't work.

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
Deus said:
I'm just wondering how they stuffed up....

Was it cheltenham's first year of using CSSA papers?
Was the person who set the exams' date new? Why didnt the other teachers pick up that it was sheduled inncorrectly?
(this may hav been answered already, but i cbb reading all 22 pages or wotever of this major stuff up)

Apparently the cssa papers' covers were taken off, and a cheltenham cover put on, so the students didnt know, so DON'T BLAME THEM or swear at them.
wot happened was, they posted the paper 1 on the net, then after every other skool sat the cssa paper on monday, they figured it was the same, and then asked for the 2nd paper as well.

and i heard that it was the first year they used it, despite one of the posts saying they did it last year and stuffed it up as well. im not sure, but yeh..

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
and also, if anyone is to be blamed it would have to be the head of the school at cheltenham, or the selfish pricks who asked for the 2nd eng paper, definitely NOT the girls. and btw, no, i don't go to cheltenham, i go to a private school, and on that note, will the bos be able to make private or independent schools resit the test?

cos i dont think neone even heard about it, our schools in the city, and cheltenhams up north.

And yes, i was fuming at the thought of a second test, but i hav calmed down a bit now, seeing that we havnt been notified of having to resit yet. hopefully on monday this will b confirmed.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
i go to a private school, and on that note, will the bos be able to make private or independent schools resit the test?
BOS will take no action. The Trials are an INTERNAL assesment, and therefore it is the school's responsibility to decide if their trial was compromised to the extent that would warrant a resit. That said it is extremely unlikely any more schools would take that course of action.

wanton-wonton said:
The Kings' one's pretty shit too. Grey...c'mon!

lol i havent worn the grey coat since year 10.

Seniors wear a nice blue one with stripes (butcher's coat)

BUTCHERS COAT:

NORMAL SHIT GREY COAT

Last edited:

> <

HSC
of coz ppl talk afta exam.. if deres a chance 2 noe wats in da paper.. most ppl will take it.. n if a 'friend' asked a cheltenham-er wat was da questions.. wat was one suppose 2 say? "ah sorry i dunt remember it even tho i did it dis morning and spent 40+minz on each question"?

most didnt even noe it was cssa paperz let alone other skools will b doin da same.. n its not their fault their trials were ealier then other skools.. who wants exams ealier = = so mayb its da heads fault buh den they didnt noe da students will blab..

and etc etc.. going around in circles..

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes the problem is (as anti-mathmite pointed out about 1000 posts ago) that if the cheltenham girls didnt know it was a CSSA exam, then how would the people who supposedly 'cheated' at the other schoosl a week later known to prepare for exactly the same questions in the CGHS paper? They wouldnt have know that they were CSSA questions.....

Something just dosent stack up...... Either cghs girls knew they were going the CSSA paper, OR NOBODY actually gained any advantage by knowing questions before hand at other shcools.....

> <

HSC
btw.. maaany of da teachers @ chelt is female.. so all u boiz out dere (goin 2 all guy skool) stop callin da staff @ chelt He..

and if u want 2 diss da principal.. (tho i bet shes under enof stress over this whole thing already.. Note: SHE) refer to Her as a She ok..

> <

HSC
Deus said:
Yes the problem is (as anti-mathmite pointed out about 1000 posts ago) that if the cheltenham girls didnt know it was a CSSA exam, then how would the people who supposedly 'cheated' at the other schoosl a week later known to prepare for exactly the same questions in the CGHS paper? They wouldnt have know that they were CSSA questions.....

Something just dosent stack up...... Either cghs girls knew they were going the CSSA paper, OR NOBODY actually gained any advantage by knowing questions before hand at other shcools.....
dats not tru tho.. dere were people who DID know cghs did da cssa paper (from other skools).. put it this way.. jus one person know.. becomes many know..
w8 did dat prove anythin? lets put it this way instead.. i noe for SURE that there were people who knew chelt did cssa paper and asked chelt gals 4 da question.. so they did hav an advantage..

but HOW they knew im not sure.. probably lik otherz have mentioned.. they realised cheltz paper 1 was da same as wat they did.. so asked questionz 4 paper 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)