Channel 7 is losing it... (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
i don't think that 7 really has a target audience - they put everything on. 10 and 9 have target audiences as to do abc and sbs.

They probably have no money cause they had to buy that new studio in martain place ;)

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Hehe damn straight.. what was wrong with their Epping hQ?!?

Now that i do nothing during the day.. ive noticed they target pensioners for the midday movie .. *sigh*

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Thats where ten and nine come in during midday :p

it was good when jerry springer was on, but it hasn't been on for ages, it was off ages before the holidays as well.

but when the stupid cricket isn't on ... god damn it ... the young and restless and days of out lives are alright to watch :p

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
They don't put Jerry Springer on during the day on holidays because of all the little kiddies who will be scarred for life with all he outrageous issues they cover on that show.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
nicko88 said:
They don't put Jerry Springer on during the day on holidays because of all the little kiddies who will be scarred for life with all he outrageous issues they cover on that show.
I know that ... but it hasn't been on since like beginning of october - last time i checked chrissy holz don't start in october.

Atotoi

HSC
I find it interesting that the people on that show are either derelicts of society or yokels with thick southern accents...

i wonder if we can pay out our southern neighbours (Tasmanian's) like the Americans do?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Now atotoi we can't compare tasmania with texas - its just plain impossible :p

Atotoi

HSC
Especially when Texas' claim to fame is George Dubya.. and Tassie's is David Boon
One is notorious for invading other countries, the other for drinking 52 cans of beer on a Sydney-London flight..

now that you mention it.. Boonie for President!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
case rested ... no possible comparasion can be made!

Fry

if you people are so upset with the cancellation of Family Guy or the screwing around with certain shows, why don't you write a letter of complaint to 7? they might or mightn't do anything about it but at least it's worth a try and they know that someone actually cared to do something about it. ive done it many times with some requests coming into fruition.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Fry said:
if you people are so upset with the cancellation of Family Guy or the screwing around with certain shows, why don't you write a letter of complaint to 7? they might or mightn't do anything about it but at least it's worth a try and they know that someone actually cared to do something about it. ive done it many times with some requests coming into fruition.
I think they have aired all the eps and most likely their licence has expired.

nerd2die7

HSC
My holiday life ended when I woke up 11:30am on Monday to find that this strange show called Reba had replaced Peter.

Atotoi

HSC
Shouldnt your name be "Nerd2die4" ??
like those lame cars you see on modified cars in Western Sydney eg "SXCbch"

anyways back on topic.. Channel 7 has lost it...but in all seriousness, who is the hottest male and female on Channel 7?

I vote for Isabella Lucas now...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
IMO there are no hot males on channel 7 ... even though i saw michael schumacher on today tonight :p

Generator

HSC
N/A
Seven seems to have a few decent shows tucked away late at night, such as Line of Fire.

Last edited:

Carlito

HSC
Generator said:
Seven seems to have a few decent shows tucked away late at night, such as Line of Fire.
Scrubs isnt too bad either.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
I hate the fact that they put shows like Scrubs and Alias at like 2 in the morning - that sucks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)