• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Chicks and music (2 Viewers)

RhiG

are there any other chicks out there that listen to Marilyn Manson, Pantera, Rammstein etc..what do guys think of girls who like the heavy stuff?

Abu Ghurayb

Banned
HSC
N/A
Rhi87 said:
are there any other chicks out there that listen to Marilyn Manson, Pantera, Rammstein etc..what do guys think of girls who like the heavy stuff?
I wouldn't date a girl who liked any of those bands.

RhiG

but you also said that greenday is gay...so you have no taste in music anyways!!! ;-)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i wouldnt date a guy that listening to manson.
he can listen to shirly manson and garbage, but i fear that marilyn has severe pyschological problems.

Last edited:

RhiG

i never said that they had to like person as a person..as a person he's not cool..his music just kicks ass

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
i think music is a huge reflection of personality sometimes (although not in every case)./..but yeah, i can almost guarantee u, i wouldnt be interested in a guy who listened to that music..i dont know? its weird

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
yeah i would have to say im not a huge fan, its soooo angry....i seriously cant understand how u could listen to it, and not feel depressed afterwards

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i actually feel somewhat depressed looking at marilyn manson.
the ghostly white skin, the fake eye, the eye makeup, the clothes.
ergh.

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
I don't like Manson. freaky.

I do listen to other stuff however. "heavy" stuff, whatever you want to call it.

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
ahaha i wouldnt be with a girl who listened to manson cause he is a FUCKING POSER FAGGOT

id consider a girl who liked pantera and rammstein, though ideally she would like DM too.

ahaha sif music is a reflection of personality, what a crock,

oh yes i listen to cannibal corpse so i must be into necrophila, eating my own genitals and molesting children. pffffffffffft.

or 'oh i listen to burzum and mayhem, therefore i bash homosexuals while burning down churches clad in greasepaint'

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
my sister listens to rammstein , but she is not one of those goth or any type of wierd people.Rammstein is cool , lol

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
If I can find a girl who is reasonably hot and listens to maiden, I'll marry her.

Zyklon

Banned
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
i wouldnt date a guy that listening to manson.
he can listen to shirly manson and garbage, but i fear that marilyn has severe pyschological problems.
No he doesn't, he justs knows how to play the media and white angsty suburbian teenagers.

I would be happy if the girl listened to black metal/doom metal/death metal/progressive metal/alternative rock (Nirvana is not alternative...)/Ambient/Grindcore/Noise/Classical/Jazz

Anything non-mainstream really...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)