• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Chicks and music (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Rhi87 said:
are there any other chicks out there that listen to Marilyn Manson, Pantera, Rammstein etc..what do guys think of girls who like the heavy stuff?

i instantly fall in love with any decent looking girl that listens to sparta....

slip

HSC
nirvana were alternative.

alternative means different from the popular music of the time.

nirvana were very different from the popular music at the end of the 80s early 90s so they were then and hence are now defined as an alternative band, even thou the style of music has since become mainstream.

alternative is one of those words people dont understand, like pop, people think pop is britney and whatever, pop is just what ever music is popular. The beatles were bob, greenday is pop, fuck even motzart was pop.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
dude try to Run to the Hills and Dont Fear of the Dark, that way u might find a woman and not experienced all these Wasted Years of frustration

spiny norman

HSC
slip said:
nirvana were alternative.

alternative means different from the popular music of the time.

nirvana were very different from the popular music at the end of the 80s early 90s so they were then and hence are now defined as an alternative band, even thou the style of music has since become mainstream.

alternative is one of those words people dont understand, like pop, people think pop is britney and whatever, pop is just what ever music is popular. The beatles were bob, greenday is pop, fuck even motzart was pop.
Nirvana, however, was popular.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
whiterabbit said:
Is System of a Down classified as pop?
SOAD are poppier than most metal bands, but they're probably better than 90% of nu metal.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
SashatheMan said:
dude try to Run to the Hills and Dont Fear of the Dark, that way u might find a woman and not experienced all these Wasted Years of frustration
I would wait until 11:58 to make a very witty pun, but frankly I can't be bothered.

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
SOAD are poppier than most metal bands, but they're probably better than 90% of nu metal.
I'm not a fan of SOAD at all but I'd be hardpressed to find any nu metal band that are better. And for each nu metal band that someone does name that is better I bet I can find about 30 that are worse.

Then again I missed the point of that post entirely. Ignore.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
chicks can only listen to songs like barbie girl and other aqua related crap. real men listen to music with attitute

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i find it funny how soem chicks i know listen to NWA , ( a rap group for people who dont know) and they are really sexist and have songs such as "A bitch is a bitch". oh well as long they they remain oblivious to it ill keep laughing. ha ha ha

mossup

can you do the mossup?
cloud eight & nine tenths. Yes its frustrating
HSC
well my brother listened to rammstein and its kinda grown on me! i do like a perfect circle and tool...mind you i like many genre's of music.........from classical to heavy metal, bring it all on baby!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
ShatteredDreams said:
I'm not a fan of SOAD at all but I'd be hardpressed to find any nu metal band that are better. And for each nu metal band that someone does name that is better I bet I can find about 30 that are worse.

Then again I missed the point of that post entirely. Ignore.
No you got the point, I actually listen to SOAD occasionally myself (although not that often).

RhiG

chicks can only listen to songs like barbie girl and other aqua related crap. real men listen to music with attitute

*ouch*

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
One of my best friends used to listen to Marylin Manson a lot. She was really into all that hard rock stuff.... But our whole group used to listen to rock music like Hole and Alanis Morrisette... and a few others that i have COMPLETELY forgotten

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
mr_brightside said:
ne 1 like killswitch engage, static x, fear factory, ?
my boyfriend does. (and no, he's not some gothic pierced metal head.. he wears a suit most of the time now :))

mmm_sofay, I'm shocked. How can you say if you like something in particular, you'd have serious psychological problems? if you think marilyn manson is evil angry death music, you have NOT YET hear evil angry death music.

I think a lot of marilyn's stuff is pretty tame compared to what i use to really think his music was. He may LOOK weird to you, but ACTUALLY have a listen.

And being someone who's listened, I don't like his stuff.

And being WITH someone that listens to "metal", my boyfriend's a very optimistic (ie not depressed or suicidal) and no tell-tale sign will tell you what kind of music he listens to.

:)

Anyway, I like jazz :D

Last edited:

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i found a girl who was hot and listened to Zeppelin.
she was my mates step sister.

SOOOO hot.....what to touch the hiney

artfag

Banned
HSC
girls' tastes in music are only as good as their ex-boyfriend's
whatevz

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
my boyfriend does. (and no, he's not some gothic pierced metal head.. he wears a suit most of the time now :))
I think its strange that you think listening to those bands seems to be synonymous with "gothic-ness". Tends to more synonymous (at least in the real world) with 14 year old, intellectually deprived ugmo derro's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)