• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Chicks and music (1 Viewer)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Who judges a piece of ass on her musical tastes. You all suck.

SmokedSalmon

HSC
Rhi87 said:
are there any other chicks out there that listen to Marilyn Manson, Pantera, Rammstein etc..what do guys think of girls who like the heavy stuff?
I like Marilyn Mansons' music from 4-5 years ago i.e The dope show, drugs like me, beautiful ppl, coma white... but not any of his new stuff.
I still enjoy listening to Rammstein and NIN. But lately I'm more into chill out/ foreign music.

$a®e

HSC
i am a fan of mainstream (nu-metal) bands and underground death metal..
i have to say however, i prefer death over nu any day:)

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
who refers to a girl as a piece of ass? YOU suck.

haha please explain what 'underground' death metal is ;p

artfag

Banned
HSC
$a®e said:
i am a fan of mainstream (nu-metal) bands and underground death metal..
i have to say however, i prefer death over nu any day:)
i laugh at you because you're fucking stupid

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
w1ck3d_c10wn said:
who refers to a girl as a piece of ass? YOU suck.
I find it ironic that you're so quick to defend an "apparent" attack upon women yet have a convicted murderer, nazi and church arsonist as your avatar. You suck.

w1ck3d_c1lown said:
actually i've found that it helps if a girl doesen't like music I despise.
And I like to keep an open mind, my girl has gotten me listening to a little jazz and pop :rolleyes:. Variety is the spice of life. :)

spin spin said:
agreed .//
fo-shizzle!

Last edited:

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
haha the only thing i was taking umbrage at was referring to women like they are pieces of meat - it brings up unpleasant mental images ;p

when I said it helps if she doesen't listen to music i despise, i think perhaps you assume that I only listen to metal? i'm just saying that its one less thing to argue about.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
w1ck3d_c10wn said:
haha the only thing i was taking umbrage at was referring to women like they are pieces of meat - it brings up unpleasant mental images ;p
mmm gore... *thinks back to '70's horror* :p

when I said it helps if she doesen't listen to music i despise, i think perhaps you assume that I only listen to metal? i'm just saying that its one less thing to argue about.
Sharing ideas/tastes is a good thing. On your logic, people may as well just date 'n fellate themselves. And no, I don't assume you just listen to metal.. I listen to quite a bit of jazz, electronic crap and folk, I don't see any point in limiting yourself.

Last edited:

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
how does that apply? If for example the girl loves country music (which I fucking hate) it's going to create tension and unease every time the subject of music is broached. A person's musical taste can also have an impact on their other interests.

-rok-chik-

HSC
Rhi87 said:
are there any other chicks out there that listen to Marilyn Manson, Pantera, Rammstein etc..what do guys think of girls who like the heavy stuff?
...Love pantera....
...Rammstein not so much....
...Manson is kinda kool........works to freak mi lil sis out ;)
Others i listen to......
Murderdolls
Nightwish
Lacuna Coil
Kittie
Metallica
Dimmu Borgir a bit
Alice Cooper
Deep Purple
Slipknot
The Butterfly Effect
RATM
the odd bit of Korn
and other shit.......

I dont care much what a band is classified as....if i like it i like it. Many people instantly decide in "Gothic" or depressed when they hear what music i listen to....i assure you im not.
As for the guys dating chiks who like this this type of music.....most of my mates are guys, most of which listen to the same music......only a few of them want a chik into heavy music, the rest dont see that it matters to much. Iv been with my B/f for like....9 months, hes a metalhead and its awsome....no complaints about music from either of us...

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Korn said:
Well they arnt really goth bands
when did i ever say they were goth? I said not to think of a "gothic image" because most people do when I tell them what music he's into. Which is precisely what you're talking about - how there's a huge assumption and misunderstanding and fucking what not.

Try to register context when you read my posts.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
when did i ever say they were goth? I said not to think of a "gothic image" because most people do when I tell them what music he's into. Which is precisely what you're talking about - how there's a huge assumption and misunderstanding and fucking what not.

Try to register context when you read my posts.
I know what ur post was saying, i obviusly wasnt clear about what i was saying, what i meant was, why do ppl think that ur a goth if u listen to those bands, cause they arnt goth bands

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
my dad summed it up the best:

goths wear black, therefore they are penrith panthers supporters.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
blackfriday said:
my dad summed it up the best:

goths wear black, therefore they are penrith panthers supporters.
i sometimes wear black.
i am not goth, nor a panthers supporter.

slip

HSC
so your an emo?

actually funny story my sister hs this mate who wears all black, paints his finger nails, wears a trench coat, etc.... yet he loves kylie minogue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)