China. (1 Viewer)

Comrade nathan

HSC
however im sure he disagrees with what the chinese are doing to tibet and what they have done to tibet.
Im sure he would. All thoose School and hospitals go against buddhist serfdom.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Comrade nathan said:
Im sure he would. All thoose School and hospitals go against buddhist serfdom.
Oh yes, schools where they are taught "there never was a tibet!!! there never was any bloodshed!!! there are no political prisoners!!!"

Comrade nathan

HSC
Oh yes, schools where they are taught "there never was a tibet!!! there never was any bloodshed!!! there are no political prisoners!!!"
Im sure they were told about political prisoners, although they would be called counter revolutionaries, or reactionaries. Im sure the ex serfs were not to worried that the people who had hurt them and work them to the bone were now in prision.

is against a bunch of peace-loving hippy Buddhists in Tibet who didn't even have an army
They did have an army, and caused a unsuccesful counter revolution in Tibet starting from 1957. Most of its ranks were made up of the old aristocrat class. The CIA funded this. After this offensive failed over the years the Dalai Lama left Tibet for India.

http://rwor.org/a/firstvol/tibet/cia5.htm

And i would'nt call the Buddhist peace-loving hippies, they had some pretty horrific torture methods.

GretaGarbo

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
There is no Tibet you stupid fuck. Go back to India (or Tibet) and die of starvation bitch. You know why Indians are fucking poofters who die cause they have no food? Cause God hates you people bitch, starve you starving motherfuckers LOL. God's laughing at you bitch. Go die from the tsunami you povo bitch, I think I saw your mom getting gang-raped by tribal motherfuckers and your dad's head is stuck on a fucking tree. Orpahned Indian Bitch. LOL have a nic life povo shit. :rolleyes:

Comrade nathan

HSC
LOL have a nic life povo shit
That picture is joke.

Any way you do realise you are calling a guy wearing a smick suit povo? Is that what the poor wear this days, suits?

GretaGarbo

HSC
N/A
Comrade nathan said:
That picture is joke.

Any way you do realise you are calling a guy wearing a smick suit povo? Is that what the poor wear this days, suits?
All Indians are povo. Go look at a World Vision Ad. As if I'm going to pay $1/day to save some Indian bitches from starvation. Grow your own damn money.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
withoutaface said:
Does this mean comments about spitroasting you would be out of line?
quite .

now could we please, please get back on topic.

*buries face in hands*

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
withoutaface said:
Alicia hon, it's spelt actuarial.
it is too. you didn't have to be so condescending though.

I spelt that wrong too didn;t I :(
fuck this I can't spell no more.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Oh my, that is a giant penis...with teeth.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis dick dick doodle cock

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
withoutaface said:
penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis dick dick doodle cock
*throws hands up in exasperation*
be mature now. :p

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
cherryblossom said:
*throws hands up in exasperation*
be mature now. :p
So who do you reckon would win in a war, the Ming Dynasty or Jackie Chan?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Fuck this I have a physics lab where I'm gonna get stabbed by the rest of my group if I fall asleep in it again, night, and have fun with your assignment sugar plump:)

GretaGarbo

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
So who do you reckon would win in a war, the Ming Dynasty or Jackie Chan?
The Democratic People's Republic of Korean Revolutionary forces against the counter-revolutionary forces of the anti-revolutionary infidels.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
The dalai llama is saying that NOW he believes they should stay unified, however im sure he disagrees with what the chinese are doing to tibet and what they have done to tibet.
FFS the issue of Tibet has already been settled! The Dalai Lama has made up his mind and all his tibetian followers recognises PRC rule of Tibet. End of story. No need for anymore blind Tibetian seperatist shit comments when the spiritual and political leader of "Tibetian seperatism" no longer even supports independence :chainsaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)