• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Class of 2025 (2025 HSC CHAT) (4 Viewers)

Sir Jigger II

HSC
you basically do lessons on the theory of science and science practise while writing up a scientific report. i ended up dropping bcuz i couldnt be bothered to wake up at 8 for lessons. its more of a subject you do out of passion and if you want to go into the science field then one thats there to boost your atar. its a pretty good course if youre going into the science field. quite a few people will actually drop it before submission of the report and the hsc exam just so they can learn the concepts without having to do the assessments
Thanks this helped a lot

melanie_o

HSC
Does anyone have access to hard questions for prelim maths adv? My exam is on Monday and just want to make sure that I have covered all my bases in terms of the upper level/band 6/application questions.

Scrambled

HSC
Does anyone have access to hard questions for prelim maths adv? My exam is on Monday and just want to make sure that I have covered all my bases in terms of the upper level/band 6/application questions.
I mean you can try some of the prelim past papers from like the higher ranked schools on THSC

Mikrodd

HSC
Okay, so I have my bio prelim tomorrow and I'm cooked af. How do I spend the next 24 hours cooking so I can maximise the amount of content I can memorise? Help a girl out or otherwise I'm finna have to find a man in finance, trust fund, 6'5"

😭😭😭😭😭
How did bio go??

melanie_o

HSC
How did bio go??
Better than expected, a glorious, beautiful 8 marker on how bushfires affect the environment literally 1 1/2 pages of yapping! And also a 7 marker on graphing so it wasn't gluttonous in the content department as compared to my school's prelim last year but very big on the scientific method + application. I know that I need to be better next year as I have the chance to try and get a unsw med interview with an atar slightly under 99 (due to personal circumstances - my careers advisor said the uni would take things into consideration).

vajayjay

HSC
its replacing PDHPE basically. PDHPE wont be running anymore, but the content is extremely similar. There will be 2 main topics, and there is a lot more depth study type of work within the course. From memory, the topics are (1: Sport, performance, energy systems etc and 2: Health in australia AND on a global scale).

1726303786573.png

ironmetalx

HSC
Guys anyone know what Health and Movement Science is? It's a new course class of 26' can choose next year, but is it PDHPE?
Yes, its PDHPE but apparently it's going to become harder and going to incorporate more skills than just remembering shit with new graphs and stats.

sakinluvo

HSC
does anyone feel guilty about dropping one of their subjects, im dropping chem for year 12 and idk why but I feel worried to drop it

Mikrodd

HSC
does anyone feel guilty about dropping one of their subjects, im dropping chem for year 12 and idk why but I feel worried to drop it
yes i feel guilty abt dropping ancient because my teacher is lovely and i feel like im gonna regret it 😭

Sir Jigger II

HSC
The most recent guilt or regret I have is not choosing physics/chemistry instead of legal. Thinking of dropping legal to pick up 4 unit and/or maybe sci ext?

Mikrodd

HSC
omg yes it's lagging for me, like I click on a notification for a forum but it literally doesn't load at all, and I just went to preview this reply and it took a whole minute to load

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)