CLAW1001 Thread (1 Viewer)

myg0t

myg0t
HSC
I got 10/15 which seemed to be what a lot of my friends got.

I had to laugh when Diana Motgomery was going about those illeterate people in the course, how on earth are they going to pass?

(Although I shouldn't be having a go at anyone considering I failed my ECMT 1010 Quiz 1 tragically with the easiest questions in the world, I haven't come to one of those workshops hungover ever since!)

kow_dude

HSC
myg0t said:
I had to laugh when Diana Motgomery was going about those illeterate people in the course, how on earth are they going to pass?
How did those people make it into this course anyway? The UAI requirement is very high...

sarevok

HSC
"How did those people make it into this course anyway? The UAI requirement is very high..."

40% of students in Usyd's faculty of e+b are (full fee) international students

stazi

Nightman
HSC
sarevok said:
"How did those people make it into this course anyway? The UAI requirement is very high..."

40% of students in Usyd's faculty of e+b are (full fee) international students
....somehow I doubt it. Where did you get that number from?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
haha although that 40% doesnt sound right, I doubt its far from that (from my experience anyway.) half of the people i have met (and befriended) are full fee int students lol

sarevok

HSC
that figure of 40% was quoted in the smh 'campus critical' report they did a few weeks back

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Well i dont really speak to many asians on campus, but most of the caucasians ive spoken to were locals

kow_dude

HSC
I don't understand how people didnt pass the literacy test for this subject. Everyone did their assignment on computer, and WORD should be ablt to fix a lot of illiterate sentences and present/pass tense etc

jpr333

HSC
sarevok said:
that figure of 40% was quoted in the smh 'campus critical' report they did a few weeks back
Yes I endorse this comment I read the articles as well.

How did they fail literacy tests? A lax in the required English standards to attend (down to a 7 below the recommeded 7.5 international standard) plus fraudulent literacy qualifications.

jpr333

HSC
Christ for part A is the odometer reading a term/mistake and is the model a condition or warranty (or misrpresentation). This is bugging me so many different topics lap over each other.

kow_dude

HSC
If the seller intentionally changed the odometer and took advantage of the buyer's misunderstanding, then it might be an unilateral mistake. But i dont think 'mistake' is in the 'terms of contract' which is the main focus.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
ToO LaZy ^* said:
havn't heard of him
our head lecture is giuseppe..he's a mad kent.
Joe changed his name to Giuseppe ;)

maybe to get back in touch with his Italian roots or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)