CLAW1001 Thread (1 Viewer)

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
kow_dude said:
There is frustration.... i thought it was obvious~ :S
yah, and in my tutor's notes, it talked about frustration, but someone said no frustration, just makes me confused though................ :eek:

sarevok

HSC
mark said there is no frustration because it wasn't a 'radical' change to the party's obligations. however you can argue either way of course.

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
sarevok said:
mark said there is no frustration because it wasn't a 'radical' change to the party's obligations. however you can argue either way of course.
true.. in his notes, i think i can agrue the other way though.. :rolleyes:

myg0t

myg0t
HSC
Just remember that for frustration to occur, you have to satisfy those four elements. If you can justify the four elements, then you have frustration.

Eg - This exam is going to frustrate me

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
is it just me or has negligence become a real bitch at the last minute

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
yeah haha i know the topics under negligence, but i hadn't done any of the readings till last night.

anyway good luck boys and girls

jpr333

HSC
Let me summarise the exam, write, write, write, vicariously liability omg bye.

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
yah, finish claw exam...............did anyone hear the song "my boo" by Usher and Alicia keys from H K Warg Gym? :cool: btw someone's moible was very annoying during the exam :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
yeah i reckon! i get distracted very easily and lose my train of thought etc. that was a real bitch.

and hahaha jpr that's so true. i reckon the hard part of the exam was getting to the end, didn't have time to read the textbook or work out if i followed IPAAC.

oh and for the simpsons thing, i wrote the section of the public the misleading conduct was directed to was the "young, beer-drinking, cartoon-watching public, who will notice the brand and be not sophisticated enough to differentiate the product with the series"

haha

and and, i also put in that marcia should compensate franco for any reasonable economic loss from him not being able to work.

oh i am HILARIOUS.

sarevok

HSC
woohoo, high distinction!! :)

now holding down a d average

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
wahhaha.......i passed claw1001, i feel so happy........just cant believe i can pass claw..lol...haha.... :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)