CLAW1001 Thread (1 Viewer)

kow_dude

HSC
Thanks Too_Lazy and Yvonne, you people are so lucky not to have AMY as a tutor.

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
which tutorial case will be in the final exam???what do u guys think? ;) the one should be hard and it will include many different issues, this is what our tutor told us..

sarevok

HSC
I have a strong hunch that it will be week 9..but I've written prepared answers to them all just in case.. :D

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
sarevok said:
I have a strong hunch that it will be week 9..but I've written prepared answers to them all just in case.. :D
did Mark say anything about that???

sarevok

HSC
he didn't explicity say it would be week 9...but imo week 9 is the hardest tute, having to go into breach of k and frustration..and talk about recovery of deposit. it will either be that one or week 12 imo..but week 12 maybe a bit too easy.

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
sarevok said:
he didn't explicity say it would be week 9...but imo week 9 is the hardest tute, having to go into breach of k and frustration..and talk about recovery of deposit. it will either be that one or week 12 imo..but week 12 maybe a bit too easy.
he said they would give us a very hard qs from tut........my friends said it could be week6, coz it also includes TPA, implied terms, SOGA...etc... :rolleyes:

sarevok

HSC
no way..week 6 isn't a multiple issue question, it only deals with implied terms by statute, that's one issue..plus it's not hard, it's basically a reading comprehension question..i would be shocked if that's the one in the exam.

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
sarevok said:
no way..week 6 isn't a multiple issue question, it only deals with implied terms by statute, that's one issue..plus it's not hard, it's basically a reading comprehension question..i would be shocked if that's the one in the exam.
i know its not hard, personally week 9 is much harder...but who knows........ :cool:

sarevok

HSC
is mistake/misrepresentation examinable? iirc in the review lecture giuseppe said they weren't...i guess that rules out week 10 tute..

jpr333

HSC
I'm pretty sure it's just mistake that's not in there, and I think (don't quote me tho) SOGA is in just manufacturer's liability isn't.

paztaboy

HSC
could someone plz post up week 9 tute answers. i didn't go that week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)