Coffs Harbour? (1 Viewer)

Pierotte

HSC
Bboymot said:
OH madness. You will see me there.

Ill be in the pool most of the time. You can meet our group.

I have dreadlocks im easy to spot hehe
BRING INFLATEABLY POOL TOYS!

Seriously. Ive been hunting for mine for a week now an di fear theyve been disposed of.

Not they were much good, they were all rather holy.

Dreadlocks eye? My hair will prolly be in that state by the end of schoolies, it happens in summer.

Curly hair + salt water + not being bothered to brush = ...mangy

Srixon

HSC
hopefully there are no test matches on at that time or we wont be able to hear the commentry

pupdog1

HSC
yeh mate not this yr but next yr we were gunna head up to gold coast but all booked nearlly so we decided coffs abit 3-4hr drive from where i am heading up there with mates tell us wat it like there interested to hear bout it where bout everyone staying there

the_thomasu

HSC
dunno if all you schoolies who've been, or are going to goto coffs will enjoy it...
personally, I'd find coming here to party a let down.. but for a relaxing beachside week with some expensive shopping for low quality products Coffs is the place

sure the planto is good, coffs hotel ok (pity its not as it used to be, place burnt down).. most of the other nightclubs are either shutdown or going really crap (last I heard the two main clubs are dead), Silvers near the cinema is still open I think? But everyone says its a dead spot to party being so far from everything (not walking distance from anything at all)..

most people, believe it or not, goto the RSL, they have a dance floor with trashy pop-music playing... stay in your motel rooms, have drinking games, go wreck some crap

these words come from a pizza delivery boy, I drive around every night until about midnight and I never see any crowds or anything thats different to normal, things are pretty quiet. Most local school leavers are away on their schoolies trips. I'm sure the people already here or who've been know this too, hence why you stay in your room and have awesome fun :D

bring it on the future w00t
...gosh, such a useless long post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)