Coles Myer Group Interviews (3 Viewers)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Okay I just did that group interview thing.. it was so stupid, we didn't do anything. Everyone just did a little intro and that was it. The lady just blabbered on about the history of the store etc. while we filled out this form. No jigsaw puzzles, no advertisement exercises.. man that was kinda wastish. How are they supposed to see who gets through with that? Probably just the resume I guess.. meh.

Jase

HSC
really? i did the groupie at Chatty Target, first we sat down and make partners. Then we had to tell the group about the partner. Then we build a jigsaw puzzle using teamwork.. which was the most fustrating thing in my life, some people just can't jigsawify. Then we had to sell the product to the supervisors and the other groups, as in.. product promotion.
And then.. we had a stupid essay response. Something like "why do you think we should hire you and what would you do to ensure the customers satisfaction - write one a4 page"

Seabiscuit

HSC
The whole process for me was surprisingly quicker than i expected. The group interview was weird and i have no idea how i passed it. I have an interview with Officeworks tomorrow though.
Does anyone know how much Officeworks pays? Hypothetically.. let's pretend the person is 17. How much would a 17 year old get?

Collin

HSC
N/A
Seabiscuit said:
The whole process for me was surprisingly quicker than i expected. The group interview was weird and i have no idea how i passed it. I have an interview with Officeworks tomorrow though.
Does anyone know how much Officeworks pays? Hypothetically.. let's pretend the person is 17. How much would a 17 year old get?
I would speculate around $9/hr.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Seabiscuit.. I think it's pretty average for a 17 year old, so nothing to be worried about. I doubt any of the Coles Myer stores would pay stingily, since they are a large multinational corporation (rated 8th in the world).

Panda_Bear.. same here mate, good luck.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I got told it was ~$11-12 at the coles where i'm working?

I start on Tues :) woo

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
those prices are for Myer; Coles is probably a little different.. it also depends on if you're part time, casual etc

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
going to the store 2moro, think they gonna gimme all the uniforms and stuff...lol....but the instore induction is on next week.....wat's that induction gonna be? related to the online one?

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
McLake said:
Also, city store has positions on Boxing Day which are open to ALL Myer staff, so try and get in on that one too (although it will be chaos).
I retract that after seeing the news. Store won't be allowed to open on Boxing Day this year.

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
why ppl get soo pissed of at the dancing maid of mine......soooo not fair wow~~~
hey....i worked at the store 2day, normally they don't count the lunch time rite?ekeke...it's 1 hour wow...tat's soo nice~~ekek

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
cos its fobby and annoying. we speak english here.

i start work at myer tomorow :/

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
agreed babydoll...

but yeah.. don't you get what others are saying when they say your dancing fool is annoying?

well on topic:

i had my interview yesterday.. how long would i expect them to contact me if i got the job e.t.c?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)