Coles Myer Group Interviews (1 Viewer)

waterfowl

HSC
iambored said:
how often do christmas casuals stay until after christmas and get a permanant job?
Depends on where you are, I've met quite a few people at Myer that originally started as Christmas casuals and are still there two years later.

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
wel..got the pay today...but not sure wat tat's for....~~ how much is for the online induction?
My manager did handout a timesheet to me...for 3wks...and this week i got my pin.....wel..still not sure about the hrly wage...better goto the store and get the pay slip 2day..ekek

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Sweet_Lemon said:
wel..got the pay today...but not sure wat tat's for....~~ how much is for the online induction?
My manager did handout a timesheet to me...for 3wks...and this week i got my pin.....wel..still not sure about the hrly wage...better goto the store and get the pay slip 2day..ekek
how do u get payslip and when does the money appear on the bank account?

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
theone123 said:
how do u get payslip and when does the money appear on the bank account?
think u need to ask ya office and get the payslip, it appears on ya acc if u check them...ekek...often...ekek :p

BTW...where do u work? Myer? Coles? Kmart? Etc???

Scanorama

HSC
Fuck this is my 3rd week with Kmart and so far they still havent pay me. I need the money as Christmas holiday is approaching. I haven't done my induction but they had all my bank details, they take so long just like the recuiting process.

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
Gough Whitlam said:
Fuck this is my 3rd week with Kmart and so far they still havent pay me. I need the money as Christmas holiday is approaching. I haven't done my induction but they had all my bank details, they take so long just like the recuiting process.
fill in the wage query form...that mite work...or talk to ya manager....it's pretty slow....coz they havn't got uniform, name badge, train on cash register...etc etc...

Scanorama

HSC
I wanna to ask the manager but don't know how to start, I'm only Christmas casual and i don't want to show them what I care is money (although everyone does but doesn't look good in the managers' eyes).

Last edited:

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
Gough Whitlam said:
I wanna to ask the manager but don't know how to start, I'm only Christmas casual and i don't want to show them what I care is money (although everyone does but doesn't look good in the managers' eyes).
tat's wat happen to me...and tat's why i kept for 4weeks and ask now....but everyone wanna know about their pays rite....and it's ya rite to ask about ya wages stuff~~

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
wel...not sure if they all the same.... mine's on wednesday~~ tat's wat the manager says

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
theone123 said:
seriously, whats the official pay day for colesmyer?
look in my thread "wages" follow the link and look for the brands there. they give a weekyl full time wage so you have to work it out per hour and for casual. This is a true story from the WordPerfect helpline. If you find these hidden messages PM me. How long will it take?

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
iambored said:
look in my thread "wages" follow the link and look for the brands there. they give a weekyl full time wage so you have to work it out per hour and for casual. This is a true story from the WordPerfect helpline. If you find these hidden messages PM me. How long will it take?
does casual earn 30% more than permanent?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Sweet_Lemon said:
does casual earn 30% more than permanent?
i think it depends on the company, the file will tell you but it's something like 10-30%. "Yes, well, I'm having trouble with WordPerfect." If you find these hidden messages PM me. How long will it take?

candy_27

HSC
Advice! anybody?

i applied for the christmas reruitment last year in august, after that, in sept, i have gone through the interview, and has received the email saying that i have advanced to another stage. but i wait till dec, they sent an email saying that all the positions have been filled. After that i saw there was another 'expression of interest for the entry level..." in coles website. so i apply. now they sent an email to tell me to go for an group interview, but then in the email it states that if i have been gone to the interview in the past 6 mths , just ignore the mail. but i really want to have a job there, can i go to the interview? will they notice? is it means that i will not have the chance if i have been gone to the interview in the past 6 mths?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
ring them and ask them what it means if you don't go to the group interview (ask if they just automatically consider yours with the others or if they will forget you altogether). if you have been to one in the last 6 months and you passed it it's a waste of time going again.

G

Gavvvvvin

Wooo I get to go to another group interview on the 25th. Im not gonna screw this one up :D

Anyone else going?

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
meep. i did my group interview like in november ... was 'successful' ... but missed the first actuall job thing cus schoolies ... aint heard back from them since *sigh*

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
candy_27 said:
Advice! anybody?

they sent an email to tell me to go for an group interview, but then in the email it states that if i have been gone to the interview in the past 6 mths , just ignore the mail. but i really want to have a job there, can i go to the interview? will they notice? is it means that i will not have the chance if i have been gone to the interview in the past 6 mths?
No, i don't think u need to go to another interview, just email them, and say, look i have gone thru this process already...for some reason they sent my sister a group interview again...she mailed them or talked to them, either one of these...and she didnt have to do it again....

You should have emailed them again after your group interview's success...ah wells, what's done is done...just tell em for now u have gone thru the interview, and see what they say!!

Good Luck :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)