• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Coles Myer Group Interviews (3 Viewers)

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
I got the same email from them today...
Only thing is... I did apply for the christmas casuals :)
Congrats Frigid ;)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
if u applied in july its for the christmas casual/stocktake one..
wat did u think u applied for?

btw ive been in myers for 2 yrs ..and i want to head out and find another job.. congrats frigid

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
if u applied in july its for the christmas casual/stocktake one..
wat did u think u applied for?

btw ive been in myers for 2 yrs ..and i want to head out and find another job.. congrats frigid
i applied last december as 'sales assistant', but it's been a really long story. i was informed by another CML recruitment officer about my availability coz she said "you can probably start in September"... i dun wanna wait til christmas!

i want money and i want it now! :) :D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
congrats! i'm getting worried with mine, i haven't heard from them for a while now..

shazzam

acta est fabula
HSC
hey, what's the big deal about a part time job as coles/myer? Do you get paid heaps? If so how much?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
McLake said:
Me too ...
which actually makes me feel better, since you worked there last year i would expect them to take you back again since they don't have to train you

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
iambored said:
which actually makes me feel better, since you worked there last year i would expect them to take you back again since they don't have to train you
Thay apparently retrain you anyway (yes, it IS crazy).

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
shazzam said:
hey, what's the big deal about a part time job as coles/myer? Do you get paid heaps? If so how much?
nah its a matter of convenience for me since i usually buy a weekly train ticket to the city anyway to get to uni.

wakarimashita

hmmm... ive received a 'hold' letter but nothing more... starting to panic... anyone also in this situation? :(

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
wakarimashita said:
hmmm... ive received a 'hold' letter but nothing more... starting to panic... anyone also in this situation? :(
yeah i'm in that situation. i got my letter over a month ago but still haven't heard from them. I'm not too bothered if i don't get it, everywhere will be hiring at Christmas, which is the only time i want it for. Would have been good though...

G

Gavvvvvin

Hmm . . . they said that they were going to ring me back up in 7 days to organsie a second interview . . . that 7 days has now been about 3 weeks . . .

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
Hmm . . . they said that they were going to ring me back up in 7 days to organsie a second interview . . . that 7 days has now been about 3 weeks . . .
In the group interview I went to they said that we would be hearing from them within 7 days time...
It was only when 2-3 weeks passed that I heard from them...

G

Gavvvvvin

They just rang me up for a second interview but I cant go because of stupid trials . . .

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
_DeathlessOne_ said:
They just rang me up for a second interview but I cant go because of stupid trials . . .
ask them to postpone it to a later date. i think they're pretty flexible about it if you have a reasonable excuse.

G

Gavvvvvin

Frigid said:

ask them to postpone it to a later date. i think they're pretty flexible about it if you have a reasonable excuse.
This lady didnt seem pretty flexible . . . do you reckon I would be able to get back in contact with them to organise it for a later date?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)