Coles Myer Group Interviews (1 Viewer)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
$100 for induction, w00t!

and $13/hr

25% off black+white clothing (which i'll rort haha)

GO MYER :D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol i can't believe they even use those tests.

that sounds like a good deal you have there babydoll, have you started?

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
omg....the interview....gosh...the girl next to me kept on talking...and the rest....i don't even hav much chance to speak~~~ think i stuffed~~ noooo

Scanorama

HSC
Whats the number for the recuitment officers? I think mine were Amenda and Jessica. Thanks in the advance :)

shArkEe

hey im just curious i got a group interview for David Jones i know it aint with Coles Myer and shit but can ne1 tell me wat exactly we do in the group interview ?

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
Gough Whitlam said:
Whats the number for the recuitment officers? I think mine were Amenda and Jessica. Thanks in the advance :)
they have a number? wel...i was in the group with a recuitment officer called jessica...

Lou_86

pro procrastinator
HSC
shArkEe said:
hey im just curious i got a group interview for David Jones i know it aint with Coles Myer and shit but can ne1 tell me wat exactly we do in the group interview ?
well i didnt do a dj's one, but i did a coles myer one a few days ago..basically, u just have to participate as much as u can...show urself off, without sounding pretentious...plan wat to say when they ask why u want to work there etc..its not hard..

They'll probably have case studies to discuss, just say lots of smart stuff!

goodluck!!

shArkEe

thanx Lou_86 how long did your interview go for? cause the guy that rang me told me the interview goes for 3 hours 2:00 til 5:00 i was like wtf!? does it really take so long ?

eyebrowman

HSC
i just finihsed my 6hr induction thingo online hehe (only took like 1.5-2hrs)
so what do i do now? just wait for the store to call? how lnog did u guys have to wait til u got a reply...?

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
they time you, you know

you have to call someone at your store, there should be a number somewhere.. and then you have to book a date to go to pre-employment at your store

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
yeah i made sure for the induction that i used up pretty much the whole six hours, even though half of it i was away from the comp, just left it up there. Cos they do time it, and it says you should pretty much require the full 6 hours, and if you don't use it they might start asking questions bout whether or not you satisfactorily did the course, even though you passed the assessments.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
i did my group interview like back in july and i've heard nothing except an email saying that i 'got through to the next stage' a few after my interview.

is a roflcopter
HSC
theres gona be a free position at myer hurstville tomrow
i stuffed up the computers :(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
blackfriday said:
i did my group interview like back in july and i've heard nothing except an email saying that i 'got through to the next stage' a few after my interview.
if you don't hear soon call them and see what's going on

eek newbie, you're new so it can't be all bad

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
Don't worry newbie, I managed to shut down an entire printing process line and didn't even get told off...

<sarcasm> Woohoo, I managed to get a interview for a *temporary* position with officeworks *4 months* after my group interview.... </sarcasm>

is a roflcopter
HSC
oh this is a tad worse
i think i lost all of yesterdays transactions
ALL OF THEM WAHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh

laney

HSC
coles myer can get stuffed
i can't wait until they ring me up and ask if i'm still interested in the job (after 6 months of waiting) and i can tell them what i really think of their organisation, keeping people waiting, stuffing potential employees around, and also i'll tell them to shove their jobs up their asses because i have a new job at greater union instead :D

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yeah you can tell them that but they're not going to give a shit. Its not like they're ever going to run out of people to employ so they don't really care.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)