Colesmyer 2004-2005 Christmas Casual Positions (1 Viewer)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
i started off with the coles myer christmas casual stuff
the process to acutally get a job is insane

but good luck to you all :):)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I may as well have applied for xmas because it took them ages to finally give me a job.

Carlito

HSC
i cant decide if i should apply or not I already work for kmart as a normal casual, should i apply to coles myer again for christmas casual?

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Carlito
i cant decide if i should apply or not I already work for kmart as a normal casual, should i apply to coles myer again for christmas casual?
wow you work at kmart now as a casual?!
no i suggest you stay where you are, its gonna get really busy towards the christmas, and they will need all the staff they can get

if you want 2 jobs, then i suggest you go for it

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah me too

do a lot of sucking up
it will get you far :D

Carlito

HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
wow you work at kmart now as a casual?!
no i suggest you stay where you are, its gonna get really busy towards the christmas, and they will need all the staff they can get

if you want 2 jobs, then i suggest you go for it
well i just started about a month ago, so i dont know how anything works or if im supposed to apply again for xmas or what

they just stuck me on recovery after closing atm im not even trained to use the registers or nothin

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah you do not need to reapply for the christmas casual coz ur already a staff member

u got the job :)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Ms 12
Apparel obviously rules
i've noticed that staff from apparal are the slowest to attend to calls from the service desk

(at my store anyway..)

Carlito

HSC
man i hope they let me on registers or something soon, cause cleaning up the toys section after a 15% off sale when your new and have no idea where anything goes let alone didnt realise some of these toy products even existed is really annoying

plus so much walking around, at least registers i can stand still

chepas

HSC
Random question,

I tried to call an old boss/manager for a promised reference (which after two years still doesn't exist).. but the number he gave me for a referee is dead. ANd we need two references/referees on the application. What could I do? Put the number down and have them call a dead number?? :( And he's unlisted...

Carlito

HSC
I just used teachers for mine and gave my schools number lol they probly never even call them

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
They don't ever call referees. Trust me. My dad has owned our family business for 18 years. Nearly every employee we have had has used him as a reference, and he has only recieved about 2 or 3 calls over that 18 years, and they were only for people who were going for management type jobs.

I would use the number lol.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
They don't ever call referees. Trust me. My dad has owned our family business for 18 years. Nearly every employee we have had has used him as a reference, and he has only recieved about 2 or 3 calls over that 18 years, and they were only for people who were going for management type jobs.

I would use the number lol.
i was gonna ask for your daddys number but then...

Originally posted by spin spin sugar
for my colesmyer app. they called both my referees
so maybe ill just make it up, like put my friends' number and they can act like they own businesses

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
If anyone has submitted their expression of interest and has done that Onetest cognitive ability test, what mark did you get? like how much of the sample did you beat when they emailed you the results?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)