Colesmyer 2004-2005 Christmas Casual Positions (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
theone123 said:
Has Cole Myer already started replying to applicants ???
yeah they have on the net, they send an e mail asking to book a group interview

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
theone123 said:
err.. u should correct urself, they do and esp. for graduate jobs. you will be suprised about if u incorrectly list a referee, and when the recruitment fone the referee and the referee says they dont noe u.
I just meant for casual jobs though, obviously they contact them for professional jobs. I was surprised to hear that coles myer actually call referees because usually for casual jobs they don't bother.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
You have already got an email. Urg!

When did you submit your application?

Last edited:

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
I just meant for casual jobs though, obviously they contact them for professional jobs. I was surprised to hear that coles myer actually call referees because usually for casual jobs they don't bother.
they have rung my referres everytime i applied. One of my referree has called me each time afterward.

Skywalker

HSC
N/A
I just did the test and beat 100% of the other applicants...

How long do they usually take to get back to you?

kenny75

HSC
about 2 weeks, at least for me anyway, i beat 98% of the applicant if that means anything

olay

HSC
i got a message for an interview yesterday, but the jobs are in the northern beaches, which is kinda far for me... do i grab the opportunity, or are they likely to thingy again?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i think you should be realistic with yourself. are you really willing to go that far to work? there's got to be jobs closer to you

afta???

HSC
Skywalker said:
I just did the test and beat 100% of the other applicants...

How long do they usually take to get back to you?
wow i did too
i thought i did quite bad coz my bro was buggin me when i was doin it

i got an email tellin me to go to an interview da next day after the results came bac

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Just a warning to all you people going for the xmas casual positions, if you are looking to stay on with whatever store you are empoloyed at, try and avoid Myer like the plague because they don't keep any of their Christmas Casuals.....with Kmart and Target it depends on individual stores, my Kmart store kept all xmas casuals this year, but i know of at least 2 others that kept virtually none.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
olay said:
i got a message for an interview yesterday, but the jobs are in the northern beaches, which is kinda far for me... do i grab the opportunity, or are they likely to thingy again?
I got an email like that and it confused me too. The interview is in the northern beaches (at warringah mall, i'm assuming). You'll give them area preferences again at the interview and they will use those for the job placement.

Last edited:

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
It says in the email that the interview is for all positions at all locations... The other thing is that they only conduct the group interviews at their head offices, so maybe that was the office that's closest to you? I mean I have to go to Parramatta, and i live almost an hour away from there...
Any ideas on what I shoud wear??? My interview is tomorrow....

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
i got an interview for coles myer chrissie. it said it was at parramatta though! i seriously cant be bothered to go out there though, it would take hours

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
Yeah that's my problem as well... Parra is ages away.
That's like when I started at woolies, my interview was at Kings Langley, the induction was at the head office in Blacktown, the on-job was at Mt. Druitt and the training was at Plumpton. And it took me an hour to get to each of them... I was so glad when they actually moved us to the store (though that was cos the store hadn't been built yet).

Mmmm... bet i get lost in Parra... don't laugh! I get lost easily... Just hope I get the job and i'm not wasting my time.

Yet again, any ideas what to wear?
I was thinking black pants and white shirt, but then i only have a business-like black jacket or my trench coat and both of them look too over the top...

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Dress well, that is one of the main things they will look at. Over the top is better than not enough.

Don't wear sneakers, jeans etc. And don't be late like I was last year.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
Well i won't be late if i don't get lost....
I had no intentions of wearing jeans or sneakers.... actually i did that to my woolies interview, but that was years ago and they didn't stipulate any dress code. And i got the job so i can't complain.
And i don't want to be wearing something over the top if everyone else is only wearing casual clothes, that would be totally embarrassing.

aNg3L_iReNe

Irene was here....
hii!!
i was just wondering if anyone has their interview on the 21st July 12-1pm!!!
I put an application on the 9th of July and they replied to me today! pretty surprising...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)