Colesmyer 2004-2005 Christmas Casual Positions (1 Viewer)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I recommend it 100%, its the easiest way to get a colesmyer job (its generally only with kmart or myer--ur better off with kmart though cos myer generally don't keep any of their cc's, kmart do). Its a long process (u won't start work till bout September or later if you want, but its worth it!)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Mr Wiggle
Hey people,

for all those people out there that are finishing there HSC or people looking for more work around the christmas times Colesmyer is currently recuirting christmas casuals

Check it out:

http://careers.colesmyer.com/jobDetails.asp?sJobIDs=92797&sReferrer=home

So yeah people who need a job around that time apply now.
thank you so much! i would have began looking on their site in july, i can't believe they begin with applications in june! but yeah i expressed my interest so that's great. thanks!

beergirl

polka dots are cool
HSC
What ever you do, dont be a Santa's Helper at Myer.

I did that last year, crappiest thing ever!

chepas

HSC
Oh my lordy, thanks so much for that!

How intently do they seek people? Is it really likely that one would get a job there for that period? Cos I have virtually no employment history.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
apps are out already? i got rejected last year :rolleyes:
eek, how? do you have any reason why?

MissMacbeth

Mrs. Brandon Bruce Lee
HSC
Originally posted by Carlito
I alredy work at Kmart, should I apply again? lol
I work at sh*tty Kmart as well and I re-applied.
I really wanna work at Officeworks b/c in my town's store, they don't treat you like dirt...unlike Kmart.

layzie bone

I want to work at Myres Grace bros cos i heard the pay was really high...

but I;'m going overseas this year and I already secured a job...

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
different brand name but same company so the pay wouldn't be any different weather you work at coles or Myer.

olay

HSC
is it necessary to hand in that 'expression of interest' ???

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
different brand name but same company so the pay wouldn't be any different weather you work at coles or Myer.
The pay is different, rates are not uniform throughout the company, it is negotiated on a brand by brand basis by the SDA.

rubylotus11

If you want to get a full-time casual position at Myer and begin to work straight away, will it take that long to get a position (until December)? Should I apply instead for a full-time position and if so, how long does it take to begin work after you are accepted? Thanks in advance for any information.

olay

HSC
yes otherwise they would think your not interested in the position.
yeah, but if you apply for a specific job without having sent that 'expression of interest' form.....would it not suffice in expressing your interest???!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by rubylotus11
If you want to get a full-time casual position at Myer and begin to work straight away, will it take that long to get a position (until December)? Should I apply instead for a full-time position and if so, how long does it take to begin work after you are accepted? Thanks in advance for any information.
what do you mean? if you apply it doesn't mean you will get a job anytime soon, i know a minimum of 6 people who applied in dec/jan/feb, passed group interview and haven't got a call yet

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ms 12
The pay is different, rates are not uniform throughout the company, it is negotiated on a brand by brand basis by the SDA.
Yes, your right my mistake and after checking the Industrial Relations website confirms it.

Originally posted by olay
yeah, but if you apply for a specific job without having sent that 'expression of interest' form.....would it not suffice in expressing your interest???!
True, your right

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)