Comparing Uni's (1 Viewer)

sickk

HSC
This might seem as a very vague question but im not sure as to what exactly im asking lol.

I was wondering how Macquarie compares with Usyd and UNSW in the business faculty. Can anyone shed some light?

thanks !

Reactions: QZP

Eclipse008

HSC
N/A
This might seem as a very vague question but im not sure as to what exactly im asking lol.

I was wondering how Macquarie compares with Usyd and UNSW in the business faculty. Can anyone shed some light?

thanks !

I'm not 100% sure given that business isn't my area.

But I would say:

UNSW>USYD>MACQ

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC

thanks !
Business= Macq>All

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC

thanks !
UNSW is the best for business.

USYD is only good for law/arts/postgrad med

And Macquarie is just an alternative choice if you can't make UNSW.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
UNSW is the best for business.

USYD is only good for law/arts/postgrad med

And Macquarie is just an alternative choice if you can't make UNSW.
unless you are doing actuarial studies...

ascentyx

HSC
unless you are doing actuarial studies...
yeah don't go hating on macq. i do acst and appfin there and it seems pretty good so far. unlike the other unsw noobs we learn actuarial units first sem :p

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
for business UNSW>UMAQ/USYD

Overall UNSW is better, for most business courses, and AGSM is one of the Best in Asia Pacific, Im heading for B. Eco/B. Com @ UNSW as well... but for Actuarial UMAQ is better

Not Sure about USYD, its more for Law by Reputation

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC

Overall UNSW is better, for most business courses, and AGSM is one of the Best in Asia Pacific, Im heading for B. Eco/B. Com @ UNSW as well... but for Actuarial UMAQ is better

thanks for the input but you havent even finished the hsc yet.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC

Why are you commenting on the AGSM (Australian Graduate School of Management) when it has no relevance to undergrads and more particularly, a year 12, whatsoever.

What you really want to refer to is the ASB (Australian School of Business). We are the best in the Asia-Pacific region. In other words, you want to work overseas in Asia and chances are, your UNSW degree will be recognised. I know from personal experience that this is the case.

I don't see how actuarial at UMAQ is any better than UNSW. I'd think the opposite considering we've got the better reputation but mind you, I don't do actuarial so I'll leave this one alone.

JasmineNuytre

I AM ACTUALLY BIGPOLE
HSC
Usyd isn't the best when it comes to Business, though I have heard that UNSW has very good/prestigious Economics, Finance and Business courses. Maq is good, though I've also heard UTS has a very good business department, I'd say go for UNSW.

HSC
N/A
Fucking look them up yourself. Or is it that google is too complex of a notion for you to understand.
maybe you should look up the word notion in google lol

google is not an idea you douche

considering you made a blanket statement about how ASB is the best its your responsibility to provide a source.

JasmineNuytre

I AM ACTUALLY BIGPOLE
HSC

considering you made a blanket statement about how ASB is the best its your responsibility to provide a source.
LOL, that is so true.

I hate when people start being bitchy on an internet forum when someone asks them a question, it is so condescending of them, in fact it is really pathetic too. I doubt they will speak to people like that in "real life" :haha:.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC

Don't feel like it. I made a personal statement. I am the source.

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC
LOL, that is so true.

I hate when people start being bitchy on an internet forum when someone asks them a question, it is so condescending of them, in fact it is really pathetic too. I doubt they will speak to people like that in "real life" :haha:.
thanks for the input.

bye.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)