CONQUER YOUR HSC TRIALS-free seminars-from a 99+ student (1 Viewer)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
View attachment Final Belonging presentation-Constitution and Parramatta1-4.pdfAre you worried about your HSC trials?
Do you want to get some first hand tips and tricks from a band 6 student?
Do you want to be motivated to study harder and smarter?

If you have answered YES to any of the above questions, then these seminars are a MUST DO on your to do list in this July school holidays! Hi everyone, my name is Meihua. Following the success of my previous English seminar, I am presenting you with another opportunity to define your own results, to get the extra edge in your trials and to maximise your academic potential. These seminars are ABSOLUTELY FREE, so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Be prepared to PARTICIPATE, be prepared to be CHALLENGED and be prepared to be INSPIRED.

What are you waiting for?, express your interest and impress your teachers with your trial results:)

TAKE THIS STEP TO DEFINE YOUR OWN RESULTS, DON'T LET YOUR RESULTS TO DEFINE YOU!

I look forward to hearing from you:)

Last edited:

lavender1001

HSC
Re: Conquer your hsc trials-free seminars-july school holidays!

Me me me me me I'm coming! I'll PM you!

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

lavender1001

HSC
Re: Conquer your hsc trials-free seminars-july school holidays!

I might come for the chem one.

Depends how much will be on my platter though.
Coolios~ We'll probs see each other than. Haha. Can't wait to meet up with fellow BoSers! I'm sure these seminars will be both fun and beneficial for our studies. :)

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Re: CONQUER YOUR HSC TRIALS-free seminars-july school holidays!

Thanks Mei for organising these :)

If you're hesitant about going, you shouldn't be! The last seminar was met with extremely positive success and a lot of people that came out of it thought it was great :D Mei is extremely passionate and knowledgable about what she's talking about, and you should definitely take this opportunity to enhance your chances of succeeding in trials.

Best of luck for the seminars Mei! :D

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC

Im coming

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC

YES more seminars they are the best

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad

What more reasons do you want. I would highly recommend this to anyone doing their HSC this year despite your level of ability

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad

Eager to come ! Cant wait to see the faces of my competition next year :)

turntaker

HSC

I'd like to go to Chemistry. :)

hecticated

HSC

i might go to the chem one! :)

flyingmwa

HSC

Yay go strawberrye!! :)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

Thank you everyone for the kind words and support:) If you haven't been to my previous belonging seminar and would like a taste of the quality of the presentation to be expected, I have made available all three of my Belonging Power points for this previous seminar:https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=4e93d702b4f03d65

To all interested year 11 students, please do understand that since this seminar is mainly for HSC students, I will need to strictly restrict the number of year 11 students I would allow to come. As such, for the English seminar, I currently would only accept year 11 students if they choose to attend the Constitution Hill Library session, and I have stopped all year 11 students intakes for the Chemistry seminar to free up spots for the year 12s. So if you are in year 12, please get in quick as spots are going fast:)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

If you have any suggestions on what you would like to cover that is different from my outline, please feel free to PM or comment on this thread:) I am a very flexible person and are more than willing to change the content of my seminar to be as relevant to current students as possible:)

turntaker

HSC

Thank you everyone for the kind words and support:) If you haven't been to my previous belonging seminar and would like a taste of the quality of the presentation to be expected, I have made available all three of my Belonging Power points for this previous seminar:https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=4e93d702b4f03d65

To all interested year 11 students, please do understand that since this seminar is mainly for HSC students, I will need to strictly restrict the number of year 11 students I would allow to come. As such, for the English seminar, I currently would only accept year 11 students if they choose to attend the Constitution Hill Library session, and I have stopped all year 11 students intakes for the Chemistry seminar to free up spots for the year 12s. So if you are in year 12, please get in quick as spots are going fast:)
That's understandable. The year 12's should get priority since they have their HSC exams coming up.

hit patel

HSC
Uni Grad

Thanks Mei for organising. Agreed with rumbleroar considering how much UNI work she probably has, she has taken out her time to help. That by itself is great. Thanks again.

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC

Wish I could make it! Sadly I have my trials first day back :(

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

Thanks Mei for organising. Agreed with rumbleroar considering how much UNI work she probably has, she has taken out her time to help. That by itself is great. Thanks again.
Thanks for your appreciation:) It is very much appreciated:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)