cost of uni each week?? (1 Viewer)

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
I was waiting in the standard 20 deep line today in the U@MQ shop and they had Dr Pepper there. So some American dude practically blew a load and bought a case (of 36 cans). Who the fuck drinks that shit?

So in summary, add on $50/week for Dr Pepper if you are American.

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
$36 for a fortnightly train ticket ($18 a week). about $5-6 a week on buses. get a free lunch once a week. and bring own food other four days. though i may buy the odd chips or drink or something so about $5 on food a week.

almost $30

lala2

Banned
HSC
^^You go to USYD, don't you? (from your status). Why don't you walk from Redfern? Will save you the bus trip. If you live on the Airport & East Hills line, a couple of people I know on that line just soldier the long walk to Central.

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
the bus if for me to get to and from my home to station each day :) i do walk from redfern

i often walk home from my station too but i've pulled a muscle in my leg and can't do a half hour hilly walk just atm :(

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
$51 for a fortnightly train ticket.
maybe $5 on food (i usually just bring it from home, but if i'm craving something in particular..)

so. about $28 a week.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
^^You go to USYD, don't you? (from your status). Why don't you walk from Redfern? Will save you the bus trip. If you live on the Airport & East Hills line, a couple of people I know on that line just soldier the long walk to Central.
Why do they do that, it's stupid. It's calling changing trains at Wolli Creek...

HSC
N/A
new thread needed: What's the difference between a $50, $500 and $5000 male prostitute?
hahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahah

Rep this man everybody!

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
i thought 7000 x 52 = 364000. lol.
A guy i worked with, he just seemed like a normal person, no degree or anything and he said that he used to earn $2300/day. What a fucking liar! I felt like punching him by the end of the day, just got sick of hearing constant bullshit lol

52(2300x5)=$598,000, tax would be like $170,000 i would think.

Tax is fucked, i pay so much of it.. u know hows theres that thing that if u dont work for a financial halve u can get a certain amount of the previous financial halve's tax back.. does anyone know if there is a threshold?

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
over $200

I'm still trying to work out why.

bigpole, how does it feel to have no parents to give you money?
Hate to get involved, but please don't call someone down for this... its x100 more respectable imo that someone earns enough for themselves rather than living off their parents. You may have no problem with this and that's fine, but it doesn't mean his parents hate him, slash, yours likes you better etc. Parents like that are just trying to ready us for the real world which has its pros and cons... which if you're over 18 you really should be getting ready for anyway...

Last edited:

Takuto

HSC
Oh pu-lease, when I was living with my parents I'd never accept money off them no matter how many times they offered, heck I even gave THEM money (though they're pretty well off). Its called being independent, look it up bitch.
rejected by own parents much?

Takuto

HSC
lol it's called being shown how to be able to live on your own. a useful skill unless you plan on the dignity and respekt of leeching off your parents now that you're an adult.

it's not rejection. epic fail.
epic rejected by parents =[

HSC
N/A
umm he was rejected by his own parents. look up his posts. his parents kicked him out of their home because ......LOL

HSC
N/A
You hate jews because they have all your money you spend from maccas as you spend your life in the west
seriously, your jokes are getting old. dont make me fucking hit you in class. seriously i would

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)