Court gives green light to "boobs on bikes" parade (1 Viewer)

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Graney said:
Absolutely.

If some guy talks to my kids and is secretely fantasising about fucking them, but does not act out these fantasies, what difference does it make if they are naked or clothed (assuming we were living in this hypothetical society where nudity is normalised and desexualised)?

OMFG. the rate of your fucking daughter being fucking fucked on the spot will rise exponentially.

your fucking sick.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
bigboyjames said:
OMFG. the rate of your fucking daughter being fucking fucked on the spot will rise exponentially.

your fucking sick.
How? Why?

Are you saying that you are aroused by the sight of naked children, and would assault one given the chance, and thus you are assuming the rest of the population will?

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
bigboyjames said:

your fucking sick.
What magical force is it that prevents my young daughter from being raped when fully clothed?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Graney said:
Absolutely.

If some guy talks to my kids and is secretely fantasising about fucking them, but does not act out these fantasies, what difference does it make if they are naked or clothed (assuming we were living in this hypothetical society where nudity is normalised and desexualised)?
Graney, I have this thing. Where when I try to envision scenarios, I actually literally do, and I see dozens of these scenarios simultaneously. And sometimes one of these scenarios which are just leaning towards the negative, as it's most likely to be accepted as valid, is the one I will use. I'll tell you what scenario that is in this case.

A young girl of say 14, and her mum who is a drinker walk into a bottle shop, obviously the mother is a drinker. The young girl is nude, the mother is not. A old man also purchasing alcohol comments "looking perky today" in reference to the young girls breasts. At which point she thanks the older man. She shouldn't forget her manners right?

<insert moral dilemna>

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Kwayera said:
How? Why?

Are you saying that you are aroused by the sight of naked children, and would assault one given the chance, and thus you are assuming the rest of the population will?
Kwayera! With careful consideration and minimal consultancy, I have deemed zat you are a ripe eedeot! A swine to my pearls!
Zis is all I wish to say on the matter: my spleen is vented and will not need reventing.
Sincerely!

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Graney said:
What magical force is it that prevents my young daughter from being raped when fully clothed?
please tell me your fucking retarded. PLEASE. im begging you. just say it.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Well you're not justifying your argument either, my friend.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
sam04u said:
The young girl is nude, the mother is not. A old man also purchasing alcohol comments "looking perky today" in reference to the young girls breasts. At which point she thanks the older man. She shouldn't forget her manners right?

<insert moral dilemna>
She can tell him to get fucked?
The old man could, and may say the same thing if she was fully clothed. Who hasn't overheard sexualised comments made about young girls by older men in public?
It's exactly the same scenario as if she was clothed. It's no less disgusting and objectionable. The old man is free to make whatever disturbing comments he wants, and suffer the social consequences. This is freedom.
You're logic isn't overwhelming me.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
it's the floral dresses that attract me to them tbh guys.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
Dearest Sir,

I politely disagree. The rather mild dear is using a technique known as 'sarcasm'. I put it to you, my bellicose friend that you have inspired such a despicable evil within the impressionable yoof.

Restrain your wordplays and other manipulations of the UTTER DIRECTED MEANING OF THE HOLY ENGLISH LANGUAGE to your own hedonistic surrounds.

Sincerely yours,

The council for morality and ethics within punctuation.
After careful advise, I wish to retract my rash and over-honest assessment! To you! Kwayera!

Enteebee said:
it's the floral dresses that attract me to them tbh guys.
Oh look! The merchants of slime have arrived! Greetings my grotty friend! How are sings in ze vorld of vulgarity!?

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Kwayera said:
Well you're not justifying your argument either, my friend.
justify? what is there to justify?

if 2 woman are walking down a street and one is fully naked and the other is wearing clothes. as both turn the corner a rapist is lurking around, who the fuck do you think he will rape? who.

fuck, i cant believe i have set out my argument in such a way for people who call themselves open minded.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
Why is the problem in this scenario the amount of clothing worn and not the rapist?
why don't you answer the question.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
bigboyjames said:

if 2 woman are walking down a street and one is fully naked and the other is wearing clothes. as both turn the corner a rapist is lurking around, who the fuck do you think he will rape? who.

fuck, i cant believe i have set out my argument in such a way for people who call themselves open minded.
What Dan said, but also, rape is not an act of sexual intimacy or even sexual arousal in the sense that the woman is arousing the man. It is an act of violence, and should never be conflated.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
This is why skirts should be illegal.

Skirts aid rapists. Pants are far more moral.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
bigboyjames said:

Would you agree that a lot of clothing commonly seen on the streets. e.g. low tight jeans, skin-tight tops, short skirts etc..
Actually serve to enhance a womans sexuality, and make her more arousing?

I think most women's bodies look alot better and more sexual with some clothing then none. Though that's probably just my fucked up social conditioning again.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
scarybunny said:
This is why skirts should be illegal.

Skirts aid rapists. Pants are far more moral.
And to you! The vacuous air head! Welcomen!
It is such a joy to all be under one thread
Christ is close to us!

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
Two men are walking down a road. One is wearing rags and is covered in filth and mud and smells, the other is wearing a Gucci suit, an Omega watch and has a double breasted suit stuffed with crisp dollar bills.

Around the corner is a mugger, who the fuck do you think he will mug?

STRAW MEN. THE WEAK MAN'S AMBROSIA.
yeah man, that's answering the question.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Iron said:
And to you! The vacuous air head! Welcomen!
It is such a joy to all be under one thread
Christ is close to us!
I've accepted Christ in my life and that repels rapists also.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Graney said:
She can tell him to get fucked?
The old man could, and may say the same thing if she was fully clothed. Who hasn't overheard sexualised comments made about young girls by older men in public?
I haven't.

It's exactly the same scenario as if she was clothed. It's no less disgusting and objectionable. The old man is free to make whatever disturbing comments he wants, and suffer the social consequences. This is freedom.
You're logic isn't overwhelming me.
What I'm saying is that when you remove the physical barrier from these parts, you also remove the stigma associated with making "sexualised comments" or otherwise crude comments in regards to them. The nature of which can corrupt an otherwise innocent child or person.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)