Court gives green light to "boobs on bikes" parade (1 Viewer)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
sam04u said:
What I'm saying is that when you remove the physical barrier from these parts, you also remove the stigma associated with making "sexualised comments" or otherwise crude comments in regards to them. The nature of which can corrupt an otherwise innocent child or person.
The stigma will remain, as making such comments would identify you as a fan of child sex. And the taboo on child sex shall remain rock solid.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
Define corrupt.
Ah, well corrupt = to alter negatively.
A young child becoming sexualised prematurely = a corruption of their innocence and purity.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
sam04u said:
Ah, well corrupt = to alter negatively.
A young child becoming sexualised prematurely = a corruption of their innocence and purity.
You think 14 year olds that wear clothes arent sexualised?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Oh look! The merchants of slime have arrived! Greetings my grotty friend! How are sings in ze vorld of vulgarity!?
I'm being quite legit, I find women more attractive in their underwear/nice clothes than I do completely naked *shrug*.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Enteebee said:
I'm being quite legit, I find women more attractive in their underwear/nice clothes than I do completely naked *shrug*.
I feel the same way.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
sam04u said:
So you're saying it's perfectly okay? So you would have no problem with young boys and girls, say 10 years old walking around in shopping centres naked would you?
No?

If we had this situation where it was completely guaranteed that were no predators to prey upon the children, why not. As Kway said, as kids we've all been naked in public atleast once. I used to when I went to the beach.

The point we're making is that nudity is nudity and it shouldn't matter regardless of age because the sex organs of a human are nothing to be ashamed of. I do not get why people are so offended by sex organs.

You tell ME Sam, what is so offensive about seeing another persons reproductive organs? I am pretty sure your response will come down to your attitude towards sex.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
CBF looking at all the responses, but basically I assume the Muslims on the board are trying to say that nudity provokes unwanted attention and that naked kids are like free for all for paedophiles.

So some paedophiles look at naked kids, or even dressed kids in the street. They go home and whack off over it. They're sick, yes, but they've neither harmed nor denigrated the kid by doing this in private. I can't stop a paedophile from being attracted to kids, they're going to be regardless of whether the kid is dressed or not.

The point we're making is that nudity, and the human form has nothing that is offensive. Why is a penis and a vagina and breasts offensive? Furthermore, why can men go shirtless but women can not?

It comes down to your attitude towards sex, your attitude and shame towards the organs that provide life and a sense that being nude is basically allowing or inviting you to be raped/ogled/etc.

You guys can make as many paedophilia scenarios as you like, they're still wrong.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Hey Brad, I think I found the best way to explain my life to you:

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Kwayera said:
What Dan said, but also, rape is not an act of sexual intimacy or even sexual arousal in the sense that the woman is arousing the man. It is an act of violence, and should never be conflated.
+1.
People are responsible for the choices they make , i believe they should be held accountable , and accept responsibility.
I don't think blaming a woman's clothing or lack thereof is any sort of excuse , and i dont see why women should have to alter their lifestyle because some men don't want to bother having self control.
Why should our freedom be impinged on because some people are feral???
(in this case , i mean)

Last edited:

tomjashrooms

HSC
I just like to say this sound like a fucking awsome Idea and anyone who says its not is either a prude or a geek.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
What next? We should store all our money in our letterboxes, and if it's stolen then that theif was EVIL? We should abolish our military and if Indonesia invades, SHAME ON THEM?
AAAARRRG

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
katie tully said:
Be quiet and disrobe.
He had said something. Until then she had treated him with that impersonal insensitive friendliness which takes the place of ceremony in that land of waifs and strays. Now her eyes widened.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
She was convenient; but Iron came of an earlier civilization with sharper needs. He sought the intangible, the veiled face in the fog, the silhouette at the lighted doorway, the secret graces of a body which hid itself under formal velvet. He did not covet the spoils of this rich continent, the sprawling limbs of the swimming pools, the wide-open painted eyes and mouths under the arc-lamps

BradCube

HSC
Slidey said:
Hey Brad, I think I found the best way to explain my life to you:

Lol, I think you nailed our differences! A picture (with words?) is worth a thousand words eh? :D

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Hey brad, you should have gone to the Lennox v Shermer debate. I think you'd like lennox's points, he sounds a lot like you especially in that I think he's dealt with the atheist community a fair bit and has a sense of respect for some of it.

BradCube

HSC
Enteebee said:
Hey brad, you should have gone to the Lennox v Shermer debate. I think you'd like lennox's points, he sounds a lot like you especially in that I think he's dealt with the atheist community a fair bit and has a sense of respect for some of it.
I wish I had of known when it was even on! I would love to attend as many debates as possible, but never know when or where they are on. Living around Newcastle doesn't offer that many opportunities to attend debates, but I would be happy to travel for it :D

If you find out about any more, could you PM me? It may be fun to organize a meet and greet before hand and allow time for discussions afterward?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)