crazed muslim attacks danish cartoonist (1 Viewer)

banco55

HSC
Too bad they didn't hit him in the head:

A 27-year-old Somalian was wounded in the incident at the Aarhus home of Kurt Westergaard, 74, who drew cartoons of Islam's prophet Mohammed.

Guards stopped three men trying to break into the house, Danish media reported.

The intruder is being held in custody, police said.

"At 10pm this evening, a personal alarm was received from Mr Westergaard's house," chief superintendant Morten Jensen, from East Jutland police, said.

Officers found the man "armed with an axe and a knife in either hand".

Chief Supt Jensen said: "He broke a window of Mr Westergarrds house. He tried to attack one officer with an axe and he was shot in his right leg and his left arm.

"He's not seriously injured, he's in custody," he added.

Denmark's Ritzau news agency said police sappers were sent in to the home to look for a bomb that might have been laid.

Kurt Westergaard

Westergaard's cartoons angered Muslims

The Danish cartoonist caused fury in the Islamic world four years ago after a Danish newspaper published his drawings of Mohammed wearing a turban in the shape of a bomb.

There were violent protests in many Islamic countries that lead to dozens of deaths in Nigeria, Libya and Pakistan.

Demonstrators burned Danish flags in protests that culminated in February 2006 with the torching of Danish diplomatic offices in Damascus and Beirut.

Mr Westergaard received several death threats.

Families' fury as body of last British hostage set for release | World news | The Guardian

Enforsa_Said

HSC
he wasn't a crazed muslim. just a faithful one. and U posted the wrong link. anyway.

Great quote from the cartoonist that can be applied to Muslims in all Western countries:

"I am merely a cartoonist," he added. "I express myself with simple images and ideas. As I see it, many of the immigrants who came to Denmark, they had nothing. We gave them everything - money, apartments, their own schools, free university, health care. In return, we asked one thing - respect for democratic values, including free speech. Do they agree? This is my simple test."
Jonathan Kay on Kurt Westergaard, free speech, and leftist refuseniks - Full Comment

They hate freedom :S.

Last edited:

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
I feel much more for the good Muslims right now, they are always much worse off then anyone directly involved in these incidents. Just can't stand how they stubbornly continue to be such a silent majority.

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
I can't stand how they let cunts like Keysar Trad and Hilali represent them in the press.

Bring on the brilliant Islamic guy from Q&A.

Also the absolutely retarded muslims from Malek Fahd, etc, who believe in Djinns and think evolution is a lie and that space travel is a jewish lie. as is GPS.

Fuck this.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I can't stand how they let cunts like Keysar Trad and Hilali represent them in the press.

Also the absolutely retarded muslims from Malek Fahd, etc, who believe in Djinns and think evolution is a lie and that space travel is a jewish lie. as is GPS.

Fuck this.
Malek Fahd is a pretty smart school man.

anonymous.92

HSC

Fuck this.
Huh? Space travel and GPS is a jewish lie? I've never heard anyone say that. Where did you get that from?

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC

Fuck this.
well, GPS does rely on relativity, and guess what kinda guy made that shit up?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
scary

no concept of mercy

anonymous.92

HSC
well, GPS does rely on relativity, and guess what kinda guy made that shit up?
Well, that just implies that Muslims hate Einstein because he was a Jew. Seriously? Go up to any Muslim and ask if they hate Einstein. I'm sure they'd just be confused at such an absurd question.

Lukybear

HSC
Well, that just implies that Muslims hate Einstein because he was a Jew. Seriously? Go up to any Muslim and ask if they hate Einstein. I'm sure they'd just be confused at such an absurd question.
They first have to know who Einstein is...

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Malek Fahd... isn't that the school that sends unfavourables to sit the HSC to tafe to raise their average grade?

Yeah, I remember reading they don't believe man went to the moon because man could not land on their god.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Malek Fahd is a pretty smart school man.
pretty smart in the sense they can do maths well but when it comes to practical critical thinking skills then they're fucking retarded

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Malek Fahd... isn't that the school that sends unfavourables to sit the HSC to tafe to raise their average grade?

Yeah, I remember reading they don't believe man went to the moon because man could not land on their god.
HAHAHA

lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)