Craziest/random/wierd things that you have seen happen at school? (1 Viewer)

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
- Throwing a water balloon on the new music teacher, took it like a joke at first, then snitched. Eventually we threw another one at him lel.
- My mate kissing his bio teacher.
- On an excursion to UOW and we caught our engineering teacher staring at this hot chicks ass.
- Deputy principal and a stupid have a slap fight. gg deputy wins.

Lots of shit happened during my year. Good memories :)

piethepker

HSC
N/A
Just yesterday someone did a shit near the entrance to the school, they left their underpants there too.

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
Just yesterday someone did a shit near the entrance to the school, they left their underpants there too.
Lol this happened at my school as well earlier in the year, except it was on one of the stairs in a building. One of the deputies had to clean it up and they were so pissed they locked the toilets for like a few weeks as 'punishment'. Which is pretty dumb since it just encouraged more people to shit around the school lmaoo

astroman

HSC
- teachers got into a argument and the male teacher called other teacher a bitch and got fired lel

Fiction

HSC
My school got trashed sometime during my junior school years. As in you walk in one morning and there's like "**** you" written in huge letters in the quad, like paint everywhere and a few chairs thrown out the window. Apparently our year 12s that year were hated enough by another school that they broke in.

Go figure.

tofusenpai

HSC
Not at my school but my friend's when this kid climbed up the wall or roof and pulled the black garbage bag over themselves like a raincoat and yelled "I'm bat man".

The other one is at my school our Geography teacher built an asian shrine for this year 12 in the corner where he legit printed his school photo out and drew an asian hat on paint. In the corner there's like a Japanese noodle sign, a fan and the Chinese cat that waves . It's still there today and oh my gosh

tofusenpai

HSC
Not at my school but my friend's when this kid climbed up the wall or roof and pulled the black garbage bag over themselves like a raincoat and yelled "I'm bat man".

The other one is at my school our Geography teacher built an asian shrine for this year 12 in the corner where he legit printed his school photo out and drew an asian hat on paint. In the corner there's like a Japanese noodle sign, a fan and the Chinese cat that waves . It's still there today and oh my gosh. Also this one time to support Gender Equality we had to wear purple and so this guy came to school wearing purple underwear outside his shorts.

Lithone

HSC
On the last week of school some kid in the SRC (i think) dressed up as Santa and terrorised people walking into the school in the morning

Teacher reactions were priceless.

RishBonjour99

HSC
N/A
Back in year 9. All lined up to enter georgraphy class. One mate (known to be an idiot) had something in his hands. Teacher walks in and asks what it is. Student refuses. Teacher takes it off student. *fart bomb explodes in teachers face*. Goneskies. Rekt. Bye for a week.

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
In my school there is a block of bricks randomly placed in the middle of the school grounds

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Casual teacher threw a chair at a kid in primary because the kid made the casual teacher for that day so annoyed lol.

Only heard it but never actually saw it. I'm guessing it was true though because I heard it from the kid that had the chair thrown at him and the casual never came back for a reason...

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC
Year 10 kid had 3 ciggies stuck behind his ear, 2 up his nose, 5 in his mouth, and made wolverine-like claws with ciggies where he could, all lit, walked with it all the way from school and onto the train.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)