Craziest/random/wierd things that you have seen happen at school? (1 Viewer)

turntaker

HSC
Well, if you're dumb as fuck them study smarter and harder and don't be a lazy dickhead because once you are, that habit's going to stuff you. Affording a rich school is an issue (unless you have a scholarship but then the uniform, textbooks and sporting equipment will cost tonnes of money) so why don't you study smarter and harder (and change schools) and you won't need to deal with all this crazy shit happening at school?
Someone ban this elitist.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Well, if you're dumb as fuck them study smarter and harder and don't be a lazy dickhead because once you are, that habit's going to stuff you. Affording a rich school is an issue (unless you have a scholarship but then the uniform, textbooks and sporting equipment will cost tonnes of money) so why don't you study smarter and harder (and change schools) and you won't need to deal with all this crazy shit happening at school?
Who said we didn't like the crazy shiet

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Who said we didn't like the crazy shiet

I had to reply to queenroot's post. I wasn't calling anyone dumb as fuck or a lazy dickhead. I was saying if you are one of those people then seriously you need to change your attitude to learning (if you don't like your school and want to change schools). Anyways getting back on topic, some crazy shit is funny as hell but some crazy shit scar you for life and make you think differently about school

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
I had to reply to queenroot's post. I wasn't calling anyone dumb as fuck or a lazy dickhead. I was saying if you are one of those people then seriously you need to change your attitude to learning (if you don't like your school and want to change schools). Anyways getting back on topic, some crazy shit is funny as hell but some crazy shit scar you for life and make you think differently about school
Take a chill pill m8
Queen was obviously jks

dawso98

HSC
Girl drink a bottle of perfume to hide alcohol/smoke on her breath
Boys (my brother...) doing a run through their school in their holey undies on their last day
People riding farm animals
Farm animals and teachers on motorbikes running through the playground being a regular occurance
A boy riding his horse to and through the school
The sound of smashing glass on morning assembly, a boy had punched a glass played cabnet in the office
An English teacher who called people Russian spy's and Bolsheviks
A science teacher purposely heating oil till it caught on fire and then pouring water on it
The same teacher mixing wrong chemicals and causing an evacuation
Various sexual activity in classes (with teachers and other kids there) and in stairwells
A teacher being bailed up, attacked and knocked over by the ram
Plus the usual crazy fights, punches, the screaming you randomly hear, drugs

EarthSci34

Good grief.
HSC
Weirdest thing that ever happened to me:

There was a gas leak at our school before the Business Studies HSC. There was a huge commotion, especially with BOSTES people as they were concerned with people contacting us, etc.

They took our notes and resources and we had to stay in this room for 30 minutes (unless the gas leak threat was cleared...). I spent the rest of the exam being so paranoid the school would blow up... hahah It kinda impacted my results but I managed to get band six so whatever LOL

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
ok

EarthSci34

Good grief.
HSC
Lol m8 I came from a pretty crappy school myself... I wasn't the biggest fan of the facilities... but for you to be making this huge generalisation about how kids from less affluent and less academically driven schools are automatically not studying hard... pretty shameful.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Lol m8 I came from a pretty crappy school myself... I wasn't the biggest fan of the facilities... but for you to be making this huge generalisation about how kids from less affluent and less academically driven schools are automatically not studying hard... pretty shameful.
Yeah. I think I worded my post wrong because I was in a rush. Anyways, if I offended anyone, sorry

Papercutter

HSC
Class was cooking potatoes in the food tech rooms. We decided to make potato juice. Guess who ended up drinking it?

dawso98

HSC
Class was cooking potatoes in the food tech rooms. We decided to make potato juice. Guess who ended up drinking it?
Sounds like our class. Boys made spag Bol and incorporated ingredients from brownies, pizza and cupcakes into it. Still tastes good

jakewist

HSC
Kid holding a plastic knife and threatening near the male toilets lmao. A nearby teacher saw and locked the kid in the toilet (we have gates to enter the toilet) until the deputies came.

T-R-O-L-O-L

TOO GOOD TO BE CLASSIFIED
HSC
kid holding a plastic knife and threatening near the male toilets lmao. A nearby teacher saw and locked the kid in the toilet (we have gates to enter the toilet) until the deputies came.
hahahahahahahaha and it had to be a plastic knife

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
Dick Smith landed his helicopter in our school oval during recess

AppleTea

HSC
kid brought a hammer to school, intending to scare some bloke. :p

Last edited:

turntaker

HSC
The teacher taught us the quadratic formula in year 8. It was so crazy xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)